20 дек. 2011 г.

Misfits 3x8

Episode #3.8

& Medium guy: I’m getting a message from the spirit world... It’s for you. Does the name... Sally... mean anything to you? She wants to know... why? She just has to know why you did it.

& Simon: I think I’ve just seen a ghost.
    Rudy: Why would there be a goat in the community centre?
    Simon: I didn’t say a goat, I said a ghost, like the spirit of a dead person.
    Rudy: That makes more sense. Who ever heard of a goat, just hanging out in a community centre?
THE RAPTURE: Echoes

♪ The city breathing ♪
♪ the people churning ♪
♪ The conversating, ♪
♪ the price is what? ♪
♪ The conversating ♪
♪ This place is heaven ♪
♪ And if you see them... ♪

& Seth: I sold him the power to caffeinate beverages. It’s harmless.
    Kelly: There was a guy who could control cheese and he was a fucking psycho!

& Alisha: What are you doing?
    Rudy: Well, there’s no probation worker, so I thought fuck it, smash your way into vending machine, but it’s toughened glass! How desperate do they think people are to get a Twix? Stupid!

& Sally: Simon... Don’t tell the others you’ve seen me again. They wouldn’t understand. We’ll figure out why I’m here.

& Rudy: I’m Rudy. Aloha. It’s Hawaiian.

& Alisha: What’s it like? Being dead.
    Rachel: Well, the big news is there’s no God.
    Rudy: Ohh, ho-ho! Thank fuck for that! I might’ve done one or two things that weren’t exactly... Christian in the strictest sense of the word.
    Rachel: Well, none of it matters anyway, so...
    Rudy: Yeah, if there’s no God. That’s a result.


& Rachel: I dedicated my whole life to Him. I was always so good. I never swore or drank or took drugs. I never even kissed a boy. I was always just worrying about trying to do the right thing.
    Rudy: What’s the right thing? Mm? You know, is it right to sleep with your best friend’s mother?
    Curtis: ... No.

& Alisha: So, do you think this is why you came back, so you could do some stuff you missed out on?.. Well, you’re already dead. I don’t think it could hurt. You might actually enjoy it.
    Rudy: Would you like to see my penis?
    Rachel: ..... OK. Yeah. Fuck, yes!

& Kelly: Should’ve kept the desk.
    Seth: Why’s that?
    Kelly: So we could shag on it.

& Tony: Sally’s dead? How did she die? You killed her as well?!
    Rachel: They killed me, too. I’m a spirit like you. Can we have sex now, please?

& Rachel: Will you please have sex with me?
    Kelly: Are you going to shag a ghost? She’s fucking dead!
    Curtis: Only technically.
    Rudy: What would your mam say, eh, if she knew you were shagging a dead girl? You’re better than that, mate... I’ll do it. Come on.

& Sally: Come on, let’s go get a bottle of wine... Come on. Look, you killed me and put me in that freezer. The least you can do is have a drink with me.

& Sally: She’ll never know.

& Tony: Look at you. You’re out of control. Completely immoral. You’re feral*.
    Alisha: Right. All we have ever done is defend ourselves from you and every other fucker that’s tried to kill us. We’ve done our best, and if you’ve got a problem with that, then fuck you! Like you’re so perfect?! Sort your own shit out. I think we’ve done all right, considering.
    Rudy: I think we’ve done more than all right, love. Free chocolate!

& Tony: Will you... just stop hitting me!
Enya: Orinoco Flow

& Kelly: What are you doing?
    Rachel: This is why I came back... Revenge.

& Simon: This is where I go back. It all has to happen exactly like it happened.

& ’Pirate’: I am done working in a call centre. I want excitement and adventures. I’m gonna travel back in time... and become a pirate.
    Kelly: I’ve always wanted to shag a pirate.

& Kelly: Just go back and make Alisha fall in love with you all over again. Promise me, yeah?

& Alisha: This one time, she’s doing this boy I know in the back of her dad’s car. She gets off him and sits on the gear stick. She’s on there for, like, 20 minutes, literally... uh-uh-uh! Uh-uh-uh! Uh-uh-uh! .............
    Nathan: Try that in your driving test. You are definitely getting a fail. Or a pass. And maybe some kind of internal injury.

& Seth: So, what are you going to do with it?
    Simon: I’m going to make a girl fall in love with me.

& Rudy: So, hang on... So he’s got to go back in time, he’s got to fall in love with Alisha... then she dies... and they’re gonna be stuck doing it over and over again, for all eternity?
    Kelly: I think it’s dead romantic.
    Rudy: Is it, though?! Are we supposed to feel — happy or sad?
    Curtis: ... It’s a bit of both.

& Curtis: So, what do we do now?
    Kelly: Keep our heads down, finish community service and live happily ever after.
    Rudy: Yeah, well, I love a happy ending.

--
feral — одичавший; звериный; нецивилизованный

On Imdb.

And this was

The End of 3rd Series

Bye guys 'till Series 4. 'r waiting already.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий