29 дек. 2011 г.

Hung 2x1

Just the Tip

& Lenore: Although we sell dick and not cars, we can learn a lot from Diego Rivera. Notice the workers. Clearly their jobs are depressing. They work too many hours for too little pay and they have to wear very unattractive overalls...

& Tanya: What about these clenched hands?
    Lenore: To me that represents fisting, Ray. It tells me it’s time for you to change up your repertoire, which brings us to
Claire. What went wrong?
    Ray: Nothing. She... Look, the woman is very pregnant, okay?

& Lenore: It’s time for you to prove to me that you are up for this job. We don’t want Claire to have an okay time. We want her on your hook. It’s called stripper theory.

& Lenore: Using Ray’s penis as a metaphor, you gotta give her the whole dick. Not half a dick or a quarter dick, or just the tip.

& Tanya: “Stripper theory”? Who does she think she is, a professor? PhD of bullshit?

& Ray: Here’s your cut.
    Tanya: My cut? Wait, Lenore gave you yours? Why didn’t she give me mine?
    Ray: Because she wanted... Your cut to come out of my cut and I figure why rock the boat?
    Tanya: Are you kidding me? Don’t you see the symbolic significance? It’s like saying I’m a charity case. You should get 60%, Lenore should get 20 and I should get 20.
    Ray: Okay, but for now, Lenore gets 40 and you get 20 of my 60.


& Tanya: I just... I want... I... I... I... I just wanted to ask you some questions about your work. I’m just interested in your job, but no judgment. I have no interest in judgment.

& Charlie: You looking for work or you looking for play?
    Tanya: Neither. I just wanted to ask some questions about the psychology of prostitution.

& Jessica: Maybe I could be of help to you, you know, with Hammer. There are things women could do. Like we could go shopping, maybe soften your look a little. Just think of me as an untapped resource.
    Darby: Thanks, mom. The problem is... if I listen to you then I might end up with your life.
    Jessica: I like my life.
    Darby: I don’t. It’s a life lived through men. You don’t really have an existence without them.

& Tanya: I’m a pimp. I mean, not exactly. Not exactly the kind of pimp you are, but I am a pimp nonetheless.

& Charlie: You need to get your ho on a tighter leash. And the way that you do that is you make him want the leash.
    Tanya: Want the leash?..
    Charlie: Uh-huh. You gotta be there when nobody else is there. You got to know him like nobody knows him. Find out what his problem is and fix it for him. That’s it.

& Yael Koontz: Ray, I’m too old for this.
    Ray: Yeah, we should probably stop.
    Yael: Stop what? You mean sex? There’s nothing wrong with good healthy sex. It makes for a fun vibe in the neighborhood.
    Ray: What are you talking about then?
    Yael: I’m not in the army anymore. I’m too old to have sex on the floor.
    Ray: You were in the army?
    Yael: Yeah-ha. The Israeli army. You’ve heard of it?

& Ray: You want me to pretend I’m fucking my ex-wife?
    Tanya: Yeah.
    Ray: You’re my pimp and that’s your pimp advice?
    Tanya: Yeah. That’s my pimp advice. And right now it’s for free.

& Tanya: ... So, Lenore, to put it another way, I am not a meaningless piece of the pie. I am the pie.

The National — Fake Empire

♪ Turn the light out, say good night ♪
♪ no thinking for a little while ♪
♪ let’s not try to figure out ♪
♪ everything at once ♪
♪ it’s hard to keep track of you ♪
♪ falling through the sky ♪
♪ we’re half awake ♪
♪ in a fake empire... ♪

& Jessica: Ray? You brought me here to talk about the kids. You’re not saying anything. I’m yakking away and you’re just saying yeah and sure.
    Ray: Because I’m listening.

& Jessica: You wanted to have this meeting to listen to me talk?
    Ray: That’s right.
    Jessica: About what?
    Ray: About whatever.

& Ray: Do you want to bowl? Let’s bowl.
    Jessica: Now?! I can’t. I can’t bowl with you anymore. I’m married.

--
On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий