7 дек. 2011 г.

American Horror Story 1x3

Murder House

& Marcy, RE agent: You might want to adjust your expectations. The housing market is dropping daily. And these things aren’t about to change until 2013, when we vote that bum out.

& Moira: I don’t want to be here anymore! I’m frightened! I miss my mother!
    Constance: You think I want to stay in this world of death and rot and regret?.. Try to find some dignity in the situation. Move on, missy.
    Moira: I can’t. I want to, but I can’t!

& Ben: What are you doing?
    Moira: Cleaning up your mess.
    Ben: My mess?!
    Moira: Well, it’s not my blood.

& Ben: What did you see?
    Moira: Why, nothing. Nothing at all, if anyone should ask. I’m very discrete. Don’t worry. I did this room first. It’s all ready for your next victim. I mean patient.

& Moira: I never touch the things on your desk. I just get the stains. Do you wanna make a new one?.. Think about the blood. Rushing... Pumping... Filling you up. Filling us both up.

& Moira: It’s all right, Madame. I’m not naive to the ways of men. Their need to objectify, conquer... They see what they want to see. Women, however, see into the soul of a person.

& Tourist guide: ... And the next stop on our tour of departed souls... the gem of mid-town... Murder House.


& Ben: Where’s my tape recorder? Hmm? I need it for my work. {...} It was in my office until you cleaned up. I need it!
    Moira: Well, it might be down the front of my dress. All you have to do is reach down between my breasts...
    Ben: You’re sick!
    Moira: I hope it’s not a problem.

& Hayden: I decided to keep the baby... Our baby. I’m moving here, and you’re paying. You’re going to be a father to our child. I’ve already started looking for a place... I think I really like Marina Del Rey.

& Tourist guide: An estimated two dozen girls went under Dr. Montgomery’s knife, thanks to his wife Nora. But the souls of the little ones must have weighed heavily upon them, as their reign of terror climaxed in a shocking finale in 1926... You can’t go in there, ma’am!
    Vivien: This is my house!

& Gynecologist: Have you been worrying more than usual?
    Vivien: Recently we had some, uh, issues in our house, but we’re putting it on the market, so...
    Gynecologist: Read my lips. No moving while you’re pregnant. Death, divorce, moving... these are the three most stressful events a person can experience. We don’t want any CRH, corticotropin-releasing hormone, wreaking havoc in there. High levels could lead to a spontaneous abortion.

& Constance: Good luck selling this lemon.

& Constance: Heaven... Sheer* heaven.

& Vivien: Would you like to look at the kitchen? It’s been modernized quite a bit.
    Nora Montgomery: I don’t like this. It’s not right. It’s not what I want. What’s that device?

& Vivien: Actually, I’m pregnant at the moment.
    Nora: Pregnant?.. I had a child. Once.

& Ben: I didn’t do anything. You heard it on the tape. She did it to herself.
    Detective Jack Colquitt: Right. It’s not a crime to be an asshole.

& Violet: I love our house, it’s got soul. It’s where you and I kicked some ass, Mom. You say we were victims of something bad there. I say that’s the place where we survived.

& Larry: She’s still moving.
    Ben: What the hell have you done?! What’d you do?! What’d you do?!
    Larry: Easy! So far you haven’t killed anybody!

& Ben: She’s dead!
    Larry: Uh-huh.
    Ben: You’re a murderer. You’re a murderer!
    Larry: Yeah. But you’re not. And now all your problems are solved.

& Larry: Hey, Ben? I could really use that thousand bucks.
Carina Round — For Everything A Reason

♪ And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason ♪
♪ For every ending, a new beginning ♪
♪ And so they say, baby, you will be brought ♪
♪ Brought back to me ♪
♪ I saw you leaving ♪
♪ And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason... ♪

& Moira: Poor girl...
    Constance: Now you’re stuck here forever.
♪ My house is haunted by wrong desire ♪
♪ I saw you leaving ♪
♪ I saw the light go out ♪
♪ I saw you leaving ♪
♪ I saw you ♪
♪ Come back to me... ♪

--
Sheer — чистый; абсолютный; сущий

+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий