22 дек. 2011 г.

Trespass

& Elias: You’d be surprised the things I know about you, Kyle...

& Kyle: What do you want from us?!
    Elias: I don’t know. Why don’t we start with everything you got?

& Sarah: Just open the goddamn safe!
    Kyle: That lock is the only reason we’re still alive. I open it, we lose leverage. We lose leverage, we die.

& Elias: You know, you’re gonna put your thumb on that thing sooner or later. The only question is, whether it will still be attached to your body.


& Elias: Where’s the fucking money?
    Kyle: There is no fucking money! Everything is mortgaged. It ’s all borrowed. We never owned this house. It owned us! We’re broke.

& Kyle: Do you know anything about the etymology of the word ’diamond?’
    Elias: Why don’t you educate me, asshole?
    Kyle: It comes from the Greek adamas meaning ’unbreakable’ ’cause real ones are so hard they won’t break. They won’t break.

& Kyle: I’m-I’m worth more dead than alive.

& Ty: Ain’t family a bitch?

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ 3.5. And .5 only for meet Cage, Kidman, Liana Liberato & Cam Gigandet once again.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий