5 дек. 2011 г.

Hung 1x5

Do It, Monkey

& Jemma: So why’d you stop?
    Ray: If you were some fat-ass truck driver I might have kept driving.
    Jemma: I think there’s a compliment deep in there somewhere.
    Ray: Yeah, there probably is.

& Jess: We’re still rich. We’re just not as rich. The point is, we don’t feel as rich. Not super rich like before.
    Darby: But you still have some money?
    Ronnie: We’ve lost a lot of money in the stock market. Times are tough. We just happened to land in the danger zone.
    Jess: We don’t have to call it the danger zone. It’s a temporary setback.
    Ronnie: Besides, all that money was on paper anyway.
    Damon: So it’s all in your mind?
    Ronnie: I wish.

& Lotte: So he takes away money but you still have to give him sex?
    Jess: I like having sex with Ron. It’s not a trade.

& Jemma: I think I might... Just fall in love with you. What do you think?
    Ray: That’s so nice.
    Jemma: Mmm. Hold on a sec.


& Tanya: When Jemma says she might just fall in love with you, you say I love you too.
    Ray: Are you fucking kidding me?
    Tanya: We don’t have time to dissect* this. Do you want to get your kids that car?

& Ronnie: Honey. We did the best thing. And we did a brave thing.
    Jess: And the least expensive thing.
    Ronnie: Honey, we all loved Doris...
    Jess: I’m not in the mood.
    Ronnie: Why not?
    Jess: I don’t know, Ron. Maybe it’s the economy.

Joseph Arthur - Walk Away

♪ So long ♪
♪ You went alone ♪
♪ Holding on ♪
♪ to what you’ll never know ♪
♪ Who are you ♪
♪ Pretending you should be? ♪
♪ Never enough ♪
♪ Of who you thought you’d be... ♪

--
dissect — анализировать; вскрывать; анатомировать

On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий