4 дек. 2011 г.

Hung 1x4

The Pickle Jar

& — ...coach Drecker is always here for us. Which is why the student council has chosen to make coach Ray the recipient of our fall fundraiser... Meet you at the carwash!
    — Coach, we know you lost your roof in the fire. So we thought we’d buy you a structural beam. We think this $235 will buy you about 1 1/2 beams, depending on the quality of the wood. We hope you enjoy the beams for many years to come.

& Tanya: I personally vet every individual who works for me.

& Molly: Make sure you throw me a good-looking one then.
    Tanya: Naturally.
    Molly: And make sure he doesn’t have a small... you know... wiener. Look... I get enough teeny-weeny dick already. Don’t even send me medium size. I’m not even kidding.
    Tanya: Molly, relax. We have no problems in that arena.

& Tanya: Did Lenore mention the price?
    Molly: She said I should pay upfront.
    Tanya: 300. That’s a 50% first-time discount I only give that to Lenore’s friends.

& Jess: Uh, how do you keep from shooting yourself?
    Ray: Try to keep one foot in front of the other.

& Ray: Go crack some nuts.


& Tanya: Are you getting sick?
    Ray: No.
    Tanya: Seriously, I don’t mean to be negative, But this is how people get pneumonia and die.
    Ray: I’m a camper. I can camp out here all winter if I need to.

& Ray: Oh, God. Don’t look at it. Don’t think about it.

& Ray: I suppose I really should have just got a Z-pack.
    Tanya: Oh what, you’re gonna slam your body with drugs now, Ray? Antibiotics are bad even for chickens.

& Ray: Will you turn around, Tanya? I feel weird Talking to the back of your head.

& Tanya: Happiness consultants does not discriminate! Not every customer is going to be some perfect big-breasted 10. I mean, why don’t you try expanding that pea-sized brain of yours and getting turned on by a woman’s mind?
    Ray: We’re not talking about my mind here.
    Tanya: We can’t control who opens that door. It’s part of your job to walk through it anyway.

& Darby: Why are outdoor movies always so violent?
    Ray: Blood and gore plays great on the big screen. It’s the great tradition of the ’B’ movie.
    Damon: Yeah, the family that screams together stays together.

& Ray: Listen, when life gives you lemons...
    Damon: What, you make lemonade?
    Ray: Well, yeah. If you like lemonade.

& Ray: I’ve been a jock, student leader, professional ballplayer, an educator. Is this really the material from which male prostitutes are made?..

& Ray: This might be your first time... But this is what I do... I’m a professional... It’s my job to make you forget about your husband. You might have a hard time saying no to him... But I promise you, Molly... You won’t have a hard time saying yes to me.
    Molly: ... I wouldn’t mind just looking at your penis. I think that’d make me happy. ... I changed my mind.

Devendra Banhart - Feel just like a child

♪ well, I feel just like a child... ♪
♪ yeah, I feel just like a child ♪
♪ well, I feel just like a child... ♪

& Ray: A jock, a student leader, a professional ballplayer, an educator... a gigolo. Perhaps an excellent gigolo. An enthusiastic, fucking fantastic fucker... Hi.

--
+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий