28 дек. 2011 г.

American Horror Story 1x7

Open House

& Constance: If you have any feelings for me at all...
    Larry: You know I love you. I would do anything for you.
    Constance: Then do it. Like we discussed.

& Vivien: We want to make sure everything’s okay with the baby. You didn’t see anything unusual... hooves* or anything?
    Ben: What?
    Dr. Hall: Not at all. And, Dr. Harmon, that’s not a ridiculous fear. Every pregnant woman worries they’ve got a little devil in them.

& Dr. HallI don’t want you to get all worked up, Vivien... You’re having twins.

& Moira: I think that’s a fine idea. A swimming pool would be just the thing. How deep would you make it?
    Mr. Escandarian: Very deep.
    Moira: Good. I like it deep. You’d have to dig up the entire yard.

& Mr. Escandarian: Actually, I just have one question: what’s wrong with this place?
I want a sugar in my bowl — Nina Simone

♪ I want a little sugar in my bowl... ♪
♪ I want a little sweetness down in my soul ♪
♪ I could stand some loving oh, so bad ♪
♪ I feel so funny... ♪
♪ I want a little steam on my clothes... ♪


& Moira: Mrs. Harmon is out. But I’d be happy to show you whatever you want to see.

& Mr. Escandarian: Oh! Oh, your hands are nice. Oh! Not rough like most maids.
    Moira: Believe me, Mr. Joe, I’m not like any household help you’ve known.
    Mr. Escandarian: Yeah.
    Moira: You’ll never want to leave this house.

& Larry: I need that house! I need it! That is the only place I have any hope to ever be happy again. With her.

& Ben: Game over.

& Marcy: I’m so glad you brought me on this tour, Vivien. It’s given me hope.
    Vivien: How?
    Marcy: No matter how gruesome or horrible the murder, you can always find somebody out there who’ll buy the house.

& Dr. Charles Montgomery: Nora, I’m trying to tell you something. There will be no funeral. The baby is upstairs and waiting for you in the nursery.

& Nora: You are a genius.
    Dr. Charles Montgomery: How long I’ve waited to hear you say that. All I wanted was to prove myself.
    Nora: How on earth did you do it?
    Dr. Charles Montgomery: I used the beating heart from one of our girls.
    Nora: Amazing.

& Dr. Charles Montgomery: Nora... where’s the baby?
    Nora: I thought he was hungry. I tried to nurse him, but it wasn’t milk he was craving. We’re damned, Charles...

& Tour-bus guide: ’The Montgomery murder-suicide was only the first of many to occur behind these bloody walls.’
    Marcy: Let’s not put that in the listing.

& Larry: They’re selling the house.
    Constance: No matter. I’ve told you... no one can own this house.
    Larry: No one ever will. He’s tearing it down. And then who knows what will happen to all the ones who reside in here?

& Tate: They’re from the past. The ghosts of people who’ve died here. They’re appearing to you now because you’re evolved. Don’t be scared. All you have to do is tell them to go away. And they will.
Eels — I need some sleep

& Mr. Escandarian: Cemeteries are for the past. This is my time.
    Constance: You can’t tear down that house.
    Mr. Escandarian: If you want to keep it so bad, buy it!
    Constance: Well, not all of us have been as fortunate as you...
    Mr. Escandarian: Then piss off!

& Mr. Escandarian: There are three reasons I deal with women: sex, money, or making me sandwiches. And unless you’re planning on going into my kitchen and slapping some ham between two slices of bread... this conversation is over.

& Constance: Are you feeling any better? Are the visits with the good doctor helping you?
    Tate: Yeah. We’re really getting to the root of the problem. Turns out... I hate my mother.

& Moira: Why do they always lie?
    Constance: It’s in their nature. They can’t help it. But we can help each other...
    Moira: What do you want me to do?
    Constance: What you do best.

& Constance: After all these years, Moira, I have finally come to appreciate your talent. Is he dead yet?
    Larry: Not quite yet.
    Constance: Well, make sure he’s off the property before he expire. I wouldn’t care to encounter his carcass ever again.

--
hooves — копыта

+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий