13 дек. 2011 г.

Terra Nova 1x10

Within

& Maddy: Look, I bet that this is the only abacus on Terra Nova. Which makes it rare.
    Casey Durwin: Which makes it junk.
    Maddy: One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.

& Lucas Taylor: The two of us... We suffer from a Shakespearean relationship that borders on Greek tragedy.


& Maddy: I can help you with this, you know. I’m... I’m really good with numbers and organizing things.
    Boylan: Really?
    Maddy: Yeah, yeah. I... I even like doing it. My organizational services for a core.
    Boylan: Interesting proposal. Maddy...?
    Maddy: Shannon.
    Boylan: ... As in Sheriff Shannon?
    Maddy: Yeah, my dad.
    Boylan: So the sheriff’s daughter organizing my books... Uh... no. No. No, thank you. Did your dad put you up to this?
    Maddy: No!
    Boylan: I tell you, I tell you what. I tell you what. How about... I just give you the core?
    Maddy: What, you’re just giving it to me?
    Boylan: No, I want you to have it. Just tell your dad what a nice guy I was giving it to you.

& Skye: Why would they do that?
    Lucas: Control the past and you control the future.
    Skye: Well, Taylor won’t let that happen.
    Lucas: He’s a man, not a god. But don’t tell him that. You’ll hurt his feelings.

& Jim: What happens now?
    Taylor: Now... we fight.

--
On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий