17 дек. 2011 г.

American Horror Story 1x5

Halloween: Part 2

& Tate: I painted it black. I know how you don’t like normal things.

& Tate: You ready to go on our date?
    Violet: Yeah.

& Vivien: What are you doing with a knife?
    Ben: I’m sick of those kids wrecking our house. They destroyed the pumpkins on the front porch.
    Vivien: So your plan is to kill them?

& Ben: I’m not giving up on this family!!!

& Larry: You really don’t get it, do you? Your narrow, clinical worldview doesn’t let you. Buddy, you are so screwed... You know what the thing about the dead is? They got nothing left to lose!
    Ben: Enough of this bullshit! I want some goddamn answers!
    Larry: Baby... you don’t even know what the goddamn question is.

& Larry: Do it. Oh, do it now. Oh, I’m begging you. Please, kill me, Ben. Kill me. That way, I can come back and haunt you, too.

& Tate: I used to come here... when the world closed in and got so small I couldn’t breathe. I’d look out at the ocean, and I’d think... “Yo, douche bag, high school counts for jack shit.” Kurt Cobain, Quentin Tarantino, Brando, De Niro, Pacino... all high school dropouts.
        I... hated high school. So I’d come here and I’d look out at this vast, limitless expanse. Then it’s like, that’s your life, man. You can do anything, be anything. Screw high school. That’s... It’s just a blip in your timeline. Don’t get stuck there.


& Hayden: Oh, right, a gazebo, Ben? Not even a decent headstone? A gazebo?!

& Vivien: What are you doing?!
    Chad: I’m redecorating.

& Tate: You want to talk to me? Let’s see how fast you can run.

& Vivien: What do you want, Hayden?!
    Hayden: For the truth to be known, finally, and for once.

& Nora: I will not permit another failure in this house. Save the baby.

& Constance: One of the many comforts of having children is knowing one’s youth has not fled, but merely been passed down to a new generation. They say when a parent dies, a child feels his own mortality. But when a child dies, it’s immortality that a parent loses.

& Constance: I think my little monster was more like me than any of my other children.
    Violet: I didn’t know you had other children.
    Constance: Tate is my son.
    Violet: What?!

& Steph: You asked me if I believed in God, and you put a gun to my head. I said yes. It wasn’t even true, and I said yes. And then... you pulled the trigger... You owe us an explanation! Why are you doing this to me? {...}
    Chloe: We want to know why. You owe us that.
    Tate: You got the wrong guy, okay? {...} Get out! Get out of my head! {...} I don’t know you. I’m sorry. I don’t know you.

& Chad: How was your night?
    Moira: My mother’s dead.
    Chad: I’m sorry.
    Moira: I couldn’t go with her.
    Chad: No.

& Chad: I feel like I’m doomed for all of eternity to be trapped in an unhappy, adulterous relationship wrecking on this goddamn house... which will never be just the way I want it.
    Moira: You are.

& Hayden: What’s going to happen now?
    Luke: You’re going to jail.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий