12 дек. 2011 г.

Hung 1x6

Doris Is Dead or Are We Rich or Are We Poor?

& Jemma: What are you talking about?
    Tanya: Our parameters.
    Jemma: What if I just ignore you and do whatever I want?
    Tanya: What?!
    Jemma: What’s stopping me from... I don’t know... Just not bothering to listen to you?

& Ray: Give it a rest, Damon. Maybe she sees something you don’t.
    Damon: What are you talking about?
    Ray: I’m saying people are complex. They’re like... onions. You peel a layer and sometimes You find something you weren’t expecting.
    Damon: No, you don’t. You just find more onion.

& Jess: Mom, I’m not... I do not feel comfortable with this. Ronnie’s a private person. I want to respect his privacy.
    Lotte: So? You go.
    Jess: What about you?
    Lotte: I stay and not respect his privacy.


& Lotte: Stock exchange. I find the most important file. Now you tell me he’s not rich... $833,000.
    Jess: ... Why is it in parenthesis?.. It’s a loss, mom. It means he lost $833,000.
    Lotte: ... Okay, so maybe I wrong. Maybe he lost money... You hungry? I make something to eat.

& Jemma: She is a trip, your Tanya.
    Ray: She’s not my Tanya.
    Jemma: Well, she’s your madam, isn’t she?
    Ray: I thought I was a book editor.
    Jemma: Oh, book editor. That’s so yesterday.

& Ray: My name is Ray.
    Jemma: More? Tell me more.
    Ray: No. No.
    Jemma: Please. I’ll pay you... lots.
    Ray: What do you think I am, a whore?

& Ray: In two years, no one came to my games. Now here we were in the worst losing streak of my life and my ex-wife, my two kids and my pimp were all sitting up there... side by side.

& Tanya: You told her where you work. You told her what you do. You told her who you are. You let her into your life. Are you crazy? We could go to jail for this!
    Ray: Relax. I trust her.

& Ray: You want to go steady?
    Jemma: Well, like, you want to take me to your house and play “seven minutes in heaven”?
    Ray: Mm-hmm. You know... Maybe I won’t charge you anymore...
    Jemma: Oh, but then it wouldn’t be as fun.

--
On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий