10 дек. 2011 г.

Spy Kids

& Ingrid Cortez (by Carla Gugino): Marriage is a mission so complex... that only the most courageous and slightly insane need apply.

& A door: Your full name, please.
    Carmen: I don’t use my full name. It’s too long.
    The door: Your full name, please.
    Carmen: Carmen Elizabeth Juanita Costa-Brava Cortez. ... My name’s a pass-code?

& Ingrid: Let’s stop worrying about the children.
    Gregorio Cortez (by Antonio Banderas): They still wear diapers.
    Ingrid: Only one is in diapers and only at night.

& Floop: I snap* my fingers... and my fingers snap you.

& Carmen: You’re just getting stupider by the minute.

& Carmen: Never send an adult to do a kid’s job.


& Carmen: Go ahead. You got nothin’ on me, warthog!
    Juni Cortez: Try me... diaper lady.

& Carmen: You’re strong, Juni! You’re strong! ... You’re not that strong, Juni!

& Gregorio: I think I got it.
    Ingrid: Tell us.
    Gregorio: Family, here’s what we do. I’ll take the hundred on the right. Ingrid, you take the hundred on the left. Carmen, hundred center-left. Juni, center-right. It’ll work. It’ll work.
    Juni: That’s 500 total, Dad. We need one more person.

& Gregorio: Why did you come back?
    Machete (by Danny Trejo): For the same reason I left. You know what?.. I don’t remember that reason.
    Gregorio: Neither do I.

& Carmen: Spy work, that’s easy. Keeping a family together, that’s difficult. And that’s the mission worth fighting for.

--
snap — щелкать; укусить; ломать; рвать

+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий