27 дек. 2011 г.

American Horror Story 1x6

Piggy Piggy

& Violet: This is not happening!
    Constance: I questioned my sanity when I first found out.. But this house... this house will make you a believer.

& Constance: You’re a smart girl. How can you be so arrogant to think that there’s only one reality that you’re able to see?

& Violet: I never asked for any of this.
    Billie Dean Howard: None of us did. But nothing can be done once one’s been chosen.

& Billie: Do you think I wanted a bloody Mexican ghost in my bathroom?.. All I wanted was to improve my tennis game and unseat Charlotte Whitney as president of my book club. But I was chosen. And when you’re chosen, you either get with the program or you go crazy. Understanding the truth is your only choice.
    Violet: What’s your version of the truth?


& Constance: I believe life is for the living, don’t you?

& Constance: We need that baby. We need another... sweet child around here.

& Ben: You’re in my house now. And you’re safe.
{ Bazinga! }

& Violet: I don’t know what’s real anymore. I feel like I’m losing my mind.
    Becca: The Devil is real. And he’s not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Because he’s a fallen angel, and he used to be God’s favorite.

& Moira: Constance dropped by earlier with another delicious delicacy. {...} It’s served raw. So you and the baby get the full measure of vitamins. It’s the most nutritious organ of them all. It came from an organic farm. I hear the raw food movement is really taking off. For the baby.

& Ben: Think of it as the psychological law of physics: The more you fear something, the more power you give it.

& Vivien: They said that the machine malfunctioned, but... it seemed to me that you saw something that scared you.
    Angela: Yes, and I’ve been praying about it ever since. I saw the unclean thing, what you carry in your womb. The plague of nations, the Beast.
    Vivien: Okay, so you didn’t see anything. So... the machine malfunctioned.

& Billie: She also wants you to know that she’s grateful. For not getting her to the lawn at the old house. She doesn’t want to be with Tate. She’s afraid of him now... that she knows the truth.

& Tate: I like birds, too.
    Violet: Why do you like them?
    Tate: ’Cause they can fly away when things get too crazy, I guess.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий