8 дек. 2011 г.

Griff the Invisible

“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
Oscar Wilde

& Griff: Get out of my neighborhood!

& Melody: Did you know that 40% of people don’t believe statistics when they read them?
    Tim: No! No, I didn’t.
    Melody: So that means that 40% of responses should be ignored because the people giving them, they don’t believe them anyway. So they can’t be trusted.

& Griff: Do you... want some water, before you leave?
    Melody: Isn’t it funny to think that I just poured hydrogen and oxygen into this hole in my face and now it’s merging with all the other atoms in my body to become part of me?.. That is, until my body decides to use it to flush out toxic waste.


& Dad: What’s the drawing? A dot painting?
    Melody: No, it’s just an idea... Say these are the atoms that make up the wall. And these are the atoms that make up me. Look at all the space between those atoms. I mean, we don’t know what it is. It could be vacuum, dead space, dark matter, but it’s definitely space. In fact, the whole world is 99% space. ...so it’s just a matter of probability. If I happen to hit the wall at exactly the right moment, when all the spaces are aligned, then theoretically I should pass right through the wall.
    Dad: Well, that’s great, hon. Yeah. Anyway... You know, we just want you to be happy, Melly. Find love and happiness. You know.

& Melody: Sometimes I do street surveys about surveys. And I go up to people on the street and I say, “Excuse me. What do you think about street surveys?”, “And what is your favourite
street survey subject?”
        Once I went to a protest and I protested the protest. I had a placard that said, “Stop protests now!”, and I yelled, “What do we want? No more protests! When do we want it? Now!”
        You ever googled the word ’Google’?

& Tim: You need help... Professional.

& Melody: I live in a bubble that no-one — no-one — gets into. I feel like an alien. I live in a completely different world to the everyone else is in. I can’t communicate with anyone. I can talk to them, but I cannot communicate. But you... Griff... you get into my bubble.
    Griff: Everybody has to grow up.
    Melody: No, they don’t. I would have loved you... forever.

--
On the Imdb.

__ УГ. -1.5 часа жизни. Как я мог в это вступить...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий