12 дек. 2011 г.

Hung 1x7

The Rita Flower or the Indelible Stench

& Pierce: Marcel Proust?.. Marcel Proust. Your tattoo.
    Tanya: Oh, right. Yeah. I should have gotten Sylvia Plath.

& Tanya: I had a man... an ugly man... tell me I wasn’t ugly. An ugly man... named Floyd. You’re not ugly. You’re not real, are you?
    Pierce: ........ I’m Pierce.

& Ray: I just don’t... I don’t want her to be a client. {...}
    Tanya: You want to explain something to me?.. Just how do you see this business venture of ours working? Because I’ve been pouring my blood, sweat and tears into this happiness consultant thing and you seem determined to undermine our success.
    Ray: Me?! Look, you’ve the one who can’t even launch a viral marketing campaign without leaving a phone number.
    Tanya: It’s supposed to enter through the subconscious.

& Tanya: Sorry for snooping. Just, I’m interested in your work.
    Pierce: That’s part of a travel series I did called “Bombed.”
    Tanya: “Bombed”? You were bombed?
    Pierce: I was bombed, they were bombed. The premise is I go to a war-torn country and I get drunk with the locals.
    Tanya: Is that was I was? Another drunk local?
    Pierce: No, you... Are you kidding? You were art.

& Tanya: I can’t believe we’re doing this. Don’t you have a better way to spend the weekend?
    Pierce: No. No I don’t. You’re my new pet project. I’m a man on a mission. We’re gonna get you writing again.
    Tanya: You don’t understand. My mother’s a bitter academic. Always judges me.
    Pierce: So, poets need to suffer.


& Tanya: Oh wait, see? This is from seventh grade. The year I had really bad B.O. and my mom wouldn’t let me wear deodorant. I wrote a poem about it.
    Pierce: “Indelible* stench”?

& Mrs. Skagle: How did I know it was Tanya?.. I followed the trail. Dirt all the way up the stairs.
    Tanya: Hi, Mom.
    Mrs. Skagle: Tanya, again with the yearbooks? Oh my God. She loves to take boys up here and show them the yearbooks.

& Pierce: Hi, Mrs. Skagle. I’m Pierce. So nice to meet you.
    Mrs. Skagle: My goodness, he’s a teenager. What are you doing with an old woman like Tanya?
    Pierce: I am... I’m fascinated with your daughter.
    Mrs. Skagle: That makes two of us.

& Tanya: And every fucking Friday she has a fucking potluck. But of course she wouldn’t invite me to her party of academics and artists.
    Pierce: {...} I need you to face your fear and write a poem about your mother. And we will go over and invite ourselves to her little party and you will read it in front of all her fancy friends. I mean that is... that’s a creative breakthrough.
    Tanya: Can we talk about something else?

& Mrs. Koontz: You need an extra?.. Holy cow. Excuse me. I-I-I-I... I-I wasn’t... Shit, Ray. That is one beautiful penis. Who knew you were hiding that next door?

& Mrs. Koontz: I think... Ray, I was... I was thinking, you know, we should try looking out for each other, you and I.
    Ray: Oh, what do you mean?
    Mrs. Koontz: Like, I could take care of what you need and you could take care of... me.

& Ray: What kind of bed is this?
    Mrs. Koontz: A Stearns & Foster. Why?
    Ray: Because it’s fucking comfortable, that’s why.

Sunny & Share Love You Love — You Gotta Suffer a Lot to be Happy

♪ Cinderella had to work through blisters. ♪
♪ Cinderella endured two evil stepsisters ♪
♪ Rapunzel killed 10,000 hours ♪
♪ Up a top that locked up tower ♪
♪ Its not fair ♪
♪ That's a lot of solitaire ♪
♪ A lot of her braiding hair ♪
♪ It gets lonely up there ♪
♪ Little Red Riding Hood was followed ♪
♪ Little Red Riding Hoods ♪
♪ Grandmother was swallowed ♪


--
Indelible — неизгладимый; несмываемый

On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий