15 дек. 2011 г.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

& Will: In biology, this is called neurogenesis. Here, at GEN-SYS, we call it... a cure to Alzheimer’s.

& Will: You want me to take him? I can’t take care of a monkey.
    Franklin: He’s not a monkey! He’s an ape.

& Jacobs: I swear, you know everything about the human brain except the way it works.

& Caroline: Okay, what’s he saying, now?
    Will: Um, well, ... he thinks that you and I should have dinner together.


& Maurice: Why coockie Rocket?
    Caesar: Ape alone... weak. Apes together strong.
    Maurice: Apes stupid.

& Jacobs: Will, I’ll tell you exactly what we’re dealing with, here. We’re dealing with a drug that is worth more than everything else we are developing, combined. You make history, I make money.

& Dodge Landon: Dumb monkey! Take your stinking paw off me, you damn dirty ape!
    Caesar: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

& Will: Please come home. If you come home, I’ll protect you.
    Caesar: Caesar is home.
    Will: Okay. Caesar’s home.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий