1 мая 2013 г.

Whore

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Season 1 Episode 9

& Varro: I admitted I reacted poorly to the news of her being with child.
    Spartacus: And now she makes you wait. The way women punish us for being fools.

& Batiatus: Argh. The Champion of Capua arrives! A man who so terrifies Jupiter the clouds burst and the heavens weep!
    Spartacus: My glory is but a reflection of my Dominus.
    Batiatus: You flatter!
    Spartacus: I return in kind.

& Mira: You do not desire me?
    Spartacus: I desire only sleep. And the absence of dreams.


& Lucretia: Praise the gods for his return. May they guide him to many more victories.
    Batiatus: And our purse filled by such.
    Lucretia: Yes. Filled to bursting.

& Duro: This isn’t the arena!
    Crixus: The world is my arena, pup.

& Lucretia: You will always be mine, Crixus. Mine alone.

& Ilithyia: My mind is filled with baser thoughts. The vision of brutish hands being laid upon me... In a manner quite lacking in my husband’s touch. I should not speak of such things. I dishonor myself.
    Lucretia: Your desires should not shame you. You are a woman. Our needs are vast.

& Batiatus: The favor of both coin and title would speed our ambitions.
    Lucretia: To rise you would have me kneel?
    Batiatus: One day soon we will give Ilithyia a lesson in manners. But for now... necessity dictates we give her Crixus. Make the arrangements.

& Lucretia: This will be our little secret...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий