17 мая 2013 г.

The Bon Voyage Reaction

The Big Bang Theory 6×24

Season Finale

& Sheldon: I used to be uncomfortable around people, but then I learned a trick. I pretend everyone I meet is a beloved character from Star Trek.
    Leonard: How’s that been working for you?
    Sheldon: Oh, like a charm, unnamed crewman in a red shirt.

& Howard: Leonard, I may have gotten you a job.
    Leonard: I have a job.
    Howard: Yes, he does.
    Sheldon: He caters to my every whim.
    Howard: No, in a couple of weeks, Stephen Hawking’s team is sending an expedition to the North Sea to test hydrodynamic simulations of black holes. One of their experimental physicists dropped out, and I recommended you.

& Raj: Hey, don’t discourage him. This is a fantastic opportunity.
    Sheldon: No one asked you, Uhura.

& Sheldon: Fine, no more drowning talk. I’ll change the subject. Oh. Who do you think would win in a fight... you or a shark?

& Leonard: There is nothing you can say that’s going to stop me.
    Sheldon: Very well. Things between you and Penny have never been better. I hope four months apart doesn’t change anything...

& Penny: Wow. Okay. Four months.
    Leonard: Yeah. And I’m a little worried because things between us have been so great, and I’d hate to do anything that screws that up.
    Penny: Oh, sweetie, if you’re gonna screw things up, it’s gonna be while you’re here, not while you’re away.

& Penny: No. I mean, look, you have to go. It sounds like an amazing opportunity. And I’m just basing that on how much I didn’t understand what you said about it.

& Leonard: Anyway, you guys really don’t need to make a big deal.
    Sheldon: Leonard, you’re being selfish. We need to give you a proper send-off so we’ll have closure when you die at sea and crabs eat your face.
    Penny: Sheldon, sweetie, shut up.
    Bernadette: You know, one of the things that helped me get through Howard being in space for so long was getting married before he left.
    Penny: Bernadette, sweetie, shut up.


& Raj: Okay. I have a request to make.
    Amy: And now he can talk. I want to cut open your brain and see what the heck’s going on in there.

& Raj: Friday night, my friends are having a party.
    Lucy: A party?!
    Raj: A little one! It’s-it’s a farewell for Leonard, so all the attention will be on him. If you wear something brown and sit on the couch, they won’t even know you’re there.

& Raj: My friends are like my family. Unless you don’t like them; in which case, they’re dead to me!

& Bernadette: So, have you ever spent a long time on a boat before?
    Leonard: Yeah.
    Bernadette: Are you referring to the time we got stuck on the Small World ride at Disneyland?
    Leonard: Yeah.

& Howard: I’m proud of you, Leonard. Working out on the North Sea for months... that’s really something.
    Leonard: I know. As far as science goes, this is the adventure of a lifetime.
    Howard: Maybe your lifetime... I went to space.
    Leonard: It’s not a competition.
    Howard: You’re right, you’re right. I’m really proud of you, and... I’m gonna miss you when you’re gone. And space beats water.

& Howard: It was really nice of you to try to be happy for Leonard.
    Sheldon: Mm. Thank you.
    Howard: It must’ve killed you when I went to space.

& Sheldon: It did not kill me when you went to space. Monkeys went to space.

& Penny: I love you.
    Leonard: I love you, too.
    Sheldon: Don’t worry, Officer. They just love each other. We’re not smuggling drugs.

& Raj: What’s... what is wrong with me? Why-why can’t I ever have love?
    Penny: You will.
    Raj: No, I... I won’t. I’m-I’m unlovable.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий