27 мая 2013 г.

Bringing Up Buster

Arrested Development 1×3

& Michael: Let’s not blame the bike, okay? It’s the poor carpenter that blames his shoddy tools for the...

& Michael: You can’t stay here.
    G.O.B.: Let me ask you something. Is this a business decision, or is it personal? ’Cause if it’s business, I’ll go away happily. But if it’s personal... I’ll go away. But I won’t be happy.
    Michael: ... It’s personal.


& G.O.B.: Are you crazy? I’m a magician. I make my living with my hands. And if I’m going to be staying here...
    Lucille: Staying here? What, did that Mexican throw you out?
    G.O.B.: She’s not “that Mexican,” Mom. She’s my Mexican. And she’s Colombian or something. Anyway, it’s over.

& Lindsay: Hi, Mama. It’s Linds.
    Lucille: Get a job!

--
+ more quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий