12 мая 2013 г.

Risk Management

Elementary 1×22

& Moriarty: I expect you to feel angry because I manipulated you. Rather easily, I might add. Chin up, Holmes. Manipulation is my business.
    Sherlock: Seems more like murder is your business.
    Moriarty: A part of it.
    Sherlock: Explain.
    Moriarty: Consider me a spider. I sit motionless at the center of my web. That web has a thousand radiatis, and I know well every quiver of each of them. I do little myself, I only plan. But my agents are numerous and splendidly organized. If there is a crime to be done, a paper to be abstracted, a house to be rifled, a man to be removed, the word is passed to me, the matter is planned and carried out.
    Sherlock: So, you’re a pimp, and assassins are your girls.
    Moriarty: Yes, I suppose that’s one way of putting it.

& Moriarty: Bring killer to justice, and I promise I’ll give you all the answers you can handle.

& Sherlock: It couldn’t be clearer... he doesn’t want me dead.
    Watson: Then what does he want?
    Sherlock: That’s precisely what I intend to find out.

& Watson: What was she like? Irene, you-you talk about what happened to her, but you never talk about who she was.
    Sherlock: She was difficult to explain. And I mean that as a compliment.


& Watson: Let me guess: the client who hired Sutter Risk Management to investigate Wallace Rourke is our new suspect in his murder. Now all we have to do is figure out his name.
    Sherlock: Already have. First name “Made”" second name “Up”"

& Captain Gregson: There’s something you got to try to understand. Guys like him, they walk between the raindrops. They don’t get wet. People like you do.
    Watson: So you’re concerned about my safety.
    Captain Gregson: In case you haven’t noticed, a lot of bodies been dropping around our boy of late.
    Watson: You’re in the danger zone, also.
    Captain Gregson: I’ve been a cop for 30 years. I carry a gun.
Watson: And a penis.

& Sherlock: Oh, good, you’re awake.
    Watson: Oh... how long was I out?
    Sherlock: 107 minutes. Precisely enough time to cycle through all five stages of REM and non-REM sleep, leaving your mind clear for the day’s labor.

& Sherlock: As I mentioned earlier, he clearly doesn’t want to kill me, so, no, I’m not afraid.
    Watson: Well, there are ways to hurt you that do not involve hurting... you.

& Sherlock: You cannot do the work without undertaking those risks. But know this: as far as Moriarty is concerned, I will never allow any harm to come to you. Not ever.
    Watson: You can’t promise that.
    Sherlock: And yet, I have.

& Moriarty: My point. We can end this now. I can promise you our paths will never cross again. Or... you may have your answers. I’m curious to see which you choose.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий