18 мая 2013 г.

Say My Name

Breaking Bad 5×7

& Walter: I know all about your operation. My partners here tell me that you produce a meth that’s 70% pure, if you’re lucky. What I produce is 99.1% pure.
    Declan: So?
    Walter: So... it’s grade school T-Ball versus the New York Yankees. Yours is, uh, just some tepid, off-brand, generic cola. What I’m making is classic Coke.

& Walter: Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca Cola?

& Walter: We have 40 pounds of product ready to ship, ready to go. Are you ready?
    Declan: Who the hell are ya?
    Walter: You know. You all know exactly who I am. Say my name.
    Declan: Do what? I don’t... I don’t have a damn clue who the hell you are.
    Walter: Yeah, you do. I’m the cook. I’m the man who killed Gus Fring.
    Declan: Bullshit. Cartel got Fring... Are you sure? .......
    Walter: That’s right. Now... Say. My. Name.
    Declan: Heisenberg.
    Walter: You’re goddamn right.


& Jesse: Hey. I appreciate the kind words, but I’m out too, remember?
    Walter: I know. We’ll talk.

& Jesse: Hey, Mrs. White... Vamonos.
    Skyler: I wish...

& Walter: I just... I just realized that Lydia has the names. I can get them from her. I’m sorry, Mike. This... this whole thing could’ve been avoided...
    Mike: Shut the fuck up. Let me die in peace.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий