25 мая 2013 г.

Warm Bodies

& R: I’m so pale. I should get out more. I should eat better. My posture is terrible. I should stand up straight... What’s wrong with me? I just want to connect. Why can’t I connect with people? Oh, right. It’s because I’m dead.

& R: Sometimes I look at the others and try to imagine what they were. You were a janitor... You were the rich son of a corporate CEO... You were a personal trainer... And now you’re a Corpse.

& R: This is my best friend. By best friend, I mean we occasionally get together and stare awkwardly at each other. We even have almost-conversations sometimes. Days pass this way.

& R: There’s a lot of ways to get to know a person. Eating her dead boyfriend’s brains is one of the most unorthodox methods, but...


& Julie: What’s with all the vinyl? Couldn’t figure out how to work an iPod?
    R: Better s-sound.
    Julie: Oh, you’re a purist, huh?
    R: More... alive.
    Julie: Yeah. That’s true. Lot more trouble, though.

& Julie: It’s important to preserve memories, you know? Especially now that the world is on its way out. Everything you see, you may be seeing for the last time.

& Julie: What about you, R? What do you want to be?
    R: I don’t know. I don’t even know what I am.
    Julie: Well, you can be whatever you want. Isn’t that what they say?
    R: We can, right? You and me?

& Grigio: You think they’re curing themselves? How is that?
    Julie: I saw it. It is really happening.
    Grigio: No. You know what is happening, Julie? What’s happening is every day there are more of them and less of us. They are not curing themselves. We’re their food source. They are not becoming vegan. Okay? They don’t eat broccoli.

& Grigio: Are you still bleeding?
    R: Yes.
    Grigio: Good. ... Sorry.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий