29 мая 2013 г.

Bullet to the Head

& Jimmy: I got no problem with cats. I don’t like dander.
    Louis: So you almost roll your car trying not to hit one out of 600 million cats in the world?
    Jimmy: It’s bad luck killing a cat.

& Taylor: Wait, wait, wait, wait. What kind of doctor are you?

& Taylor: How am I supposed to trust you?
    Jimmy: I don’t know. Why don’t you read some fucking tea leaves?.. That might work. You know, I save your life, I get your wound fixed. Now what do you want, a ring?

& Taylor: You know, I could use this as a weapon? I could jam your throat, hit your temple. And, bang, you’d be toast.
    Jimmy: And I just sit there, right?
    Taylor: Yeah, I could break this glass and use it as a cutting edge. Never see me coming. Or I could use the lithium battery to poison your drink. You know, drop it in your coffee. You won’t even taste it.
    Jimmy: And I can kill you with this piece of apple.
    Taylor: Yeah, right. How would you do that?
    Jimmy: Distraction.

& Jimmy: Guns don’t kill people... bullets do.


& Taylor: You still did enough fucked up shit to spend the rest of your life in prison.
    Jimmy: That ain’t gonna happen, but I like your spirit, that Samurai thing, it’s nice.
    Taylor: First of all, Samurai is Japanese, I’m Korean.
    Jimmy: Got it.
    Taylor: That’s like me saying my favorite Italian food are tacos.
    Jimmy: ... That’s kind of a stupid analogy.

& Taylor: Just let me handle the questioning, okay? It’s what I do for a living. There’s got to be a method to it, you know? It’s psychology, you get him to lower his guard. One sentence at a time, build a rhythm... It’s a lot like music.
    Jimmy: Break his fucking legs, he’ll give you a Who concert.

& Morel: Never trust anyone who doesn’t care enough about money.

& Morel: You see, Mr Keegan fancies himself as a hero. Well, guess what? In classical literature, the hero dies.

& Keegan: You don’t have to do this.
    Morel: When I want your opinion, I’ll buy you a brain.

& Jimmy: Are we gonna fight, or you plan on boring me to death?

& Jimmy: What are we, fucking Vikings?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Σ Good old (classical) Stallone.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий