7 мая 2013 г.

The Climb

Game of Thrones 3×6

& Ygritte: I’m your woman now, Jon Snow. You’re going to be loyal to your woman.The Night’s Watch don’t care if you live or die. Mance Rayder don’t care if I live or die. We’re just soldiers in their armies and there’s plenty more to carry on if we go down. It’s you and me that matters to me and you. Don’t ever betray me.
    Jon Snow: ...... I won’t.

& Anguy: Show me your position... Keep your elbow high... You want your back doing the hard labor... You’re holding. Never hold.
    Arya: What?
    Anguy: Your muscles tense up when you hold. Pull the string back to the center of your chin and release. Never hold.
    Arya: But I have to aim.
    Anguy: Never aim. Your eye knows where it wants the arrow to go. Trust your eye.

& Arya: I don’t like that woman.
    Anguy: That’s ’cause you’re a girl.

& Gendry: You told me this was a Brotherhood. You told me I could be one of you!
    Melisandre: You are more than they can ever be. They’re just foot soldiers in the great war. You will make kings rise and fall...

& Arya: You’re a witch!..
    Melisandre: I see a darkness in you. And in that darkness, eyes staring back at me... brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes. Eyes you’ll shut forever... We will meet again.

& Ygritte: You staring at my ass, Jon Snow?

& Bolton’s bastard: Let’s play a game. Which body part do you need the least?

& Bolton’s bastard: You win the game if you can figure out who I am and why I’m torturing you and I win the game if you beg me to cut off your finger.
    Theon: If I win, you’ll let me go?
    Bolton’s bastard: If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention.


& Bolton’s bastard: I win!

& Lord Tywin: If the rumors about my children were true, then Joffrey is no king at all and House Tyrell is throwing its prized flower into the dirt.
    Lady Olenna: And if Cersei is too old to give Loras children, we’re throwing another prized flower into the dirt.

& Sansa: I’m very happy about...
    Loras: Uh, yes. I-I am as well.
    Sansa: I feel like I’m in a dream.
    Loras: Yes, me, too. Definitely. I’ve dreamed of a large wedding since I was quite young. The guests, the food, the tournaments... And the bride, of course.

& Tyrion: I don’t suppose there’s anything we can do about this.
    Cersei: We can have them both killed. It’s hard to say which of the four of us is getting the worst of this arrangement...
    Tyrion: Probably Sansa. Though Loras will certainly come to know a deep and singular misery.
    Cersei: Father doesn’t discriminate. We’re all being shipped off to hell together.
    Tyrion: On a boat you built.

& Sansa: I trust Shae, even though she tells me not to.
    Tyrion: Sometimes we think we want to hear something and it’s only afterwards when it’s too late that we realize we wished we’d heard it under entirely different circumstances.
    Sansa: It’s all right, really.
    Tyrion: How to begin? It’s... this... this... this is awkward.

& Varys: 1,000 blades taken from the hands of Aegon’s fallen enemies, forged in the fiery breath of Balerion the Dread.
    Baelish: There aren’t 1,000 blades. There aren’t even 200. I’ve counted.
    Varys: Ha, I’m sure you have. Ugly old thing. Yet it has a certain appeal.

& Varys: I did what I did for the good of the realm.
    Baelish: The realm? Do you know what the realm is? It’s the thousand blades of Aegon’s enemies. A story we agree to tell each other over and over till we forget that it’s a lie.
    Varys: But what do we have left once we abandon the lie?.. Chaos. A gaping pit waiting to swallow us all.
    Baelish: Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions... Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий