13 мая 2013 г.

Second Skin

Continuum 2×4

& Alec: Kiera, are you there?
    Kiera: This is Cameron.
    Alec: Yeah, I know that.

& Carlos: Going somewhere?
    Kiera: Gotta see a guy about a suit.

& Gardiner: Why don’t we just help each other?
    Kiera: I don’t think our methods are compatible.
    Gardiner: I’m sure you could talk to your Mr. Escher and tell him know I’m one of the good guys, no?
    Kiera: So it’s Escher you really want.
    Gardiner: Well, he’s the one pulling your strings, isn’t he?


& Gardiner: Until you get truthful with me, we’re gonna be spending a lot of time together.
    Kiera: Our first date... It’s not starting well.
    Gardiner: Well, next time I’ll bring flowers.

& Elena: You do have a partner.
    Kiera: Carlos is my partner. He’s a good cop.
    Elena: I’ll be the judge of that, when I meet him.
    Kiera: I’ll see what I can do.

& Elena: You’re looking for Escher, the mystery man?
    Gardiner: .... You don’t know anything.
    Elena: I’m here, she’s not. You wanna roll the dice?

& Travis: You don’t need that uniform.
    Sonya: Need. Want. Semantics.

& Rex: I thought it would make me a hero.
    Kiera: You don’t need a suit for that.

& Carlos: Am I ever going to meet your family?
    Kiera: You have no idea how much I would love that.
    Carlos: Have you seen your son lately?
    Kiera: Yeah, I see him all the time.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Lefthand episode.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий