3 мая 2013 г.

The Last Stand

& Sheriff Ray Owens: I’m not a big croud guy. Plus, someone has to stay behind, to keep the peace.
    Mayor: You going boating?
    Sheriff Ray Owens: I’m undercover.

& Aaron: I think it’s a “ZR1”... The Corvette ZR1. This one is a specially modified show car. It’s a monster on wheels. ... Normally something around 700 horsepower. But this is upwards of 1,000.
    Agent Bannister: I got a psychopath in a Batmobile. How am I suppose to stop them?

& Gabriel Cortez: Death doesn’t come when you expect it. Driving a race car... or in a gunfight. Death is waiting in the kitchen when you get up at night for a glass of milk... Don’t try to see death coming. You won’t.

& Sheriff Ray Owens: Consider yourself deputized.

& Sheriff Ray Owens: I tell you a secret. I’m probably more afraid than you are right now.
    Sarah Torrance: How can that be?
    Sheriff Ray Owens: Because I’ve seen enough blood and death. I know what’s coming.


& Sheriff Ray Owens: What do you think, we are fighting in the crusade?
    Lewis Dinkum: You never know.

& Lewis Dinkum: I’ll drive ol’ Henrietta here.
    Sheriff Ray Owens: You have stupid names for all your shit?
    Lewis Dinkum: Only the shit I love.

& Sheriff Ray Owens: Listen guys... It’s too dangerous for you to stay here. I want everyone to go home. ...... Did you hear what I just said?
    Senior citizen-1: We just ordered breakfast.
    Sheriff Ray Owens: It’s for your own safety.
    Senior citizen-1: You’re talking to a 72 year old man with high cholesterol eating a bacon and cheddar omelet with extra cheddar. Do I look like I’m afraid of death?
    Senior citizen-2: Don’t look at me. I ordered the same thing.
    Irv: Well, I just started cooking.

& Burrell: Shoot anything that moves! If it doesn’t move, shoot it anyway!

& Sheriff Ray Owens: Welcome to Sommerton.

& Irv: How are you sheriff?
    Sheriff Ray Owens: Old.

& Gabriel Cortez: Who the hell are you?
    Sheriff Ray Owens: I am the Sheriff.

& Gabriel Cortez: Hell, twelve thousand Mexicans come across every day. You shouldn’t mind if one goes back.

& Sheriff Ray Owens: You make us immigrants look bad.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ All the way Schwarzenegger'ish.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий