26 мая 2013 г.

Assault on Wall Street

[ Bailout: The Age of Greed ]

& Jim: I just want my money back.
    Tom: Jim, that’s not how investment works. I mean, you gotta pay to play.

& Patterson: Come back when you’ve got the 10 grand, that’s my minimum. You can borrow the money or get a credit card but that’s the best I can do. Somewhat ironically I’m like investing... With attorneys, you usually get what you pay for.
    Jim: I’ll see what I can do.
    Patterson: Call me! Or not...

& Myra: Mr. Marwood is very busy. Please, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave... Don’t make me have to call security!
    Jim: I am security, you fucking bitch.

& Chuck: Don’t forget your clips. Hey, I gotta ask you... Are you in any way, shape or form associated with law enforcement?
    Jim: I ain’t no cop, I’m just a private citizen concerned about his personal safety, all right?

& Jim: Grenades?
    Chuck: Oh yeah, I got 2 left, shrapnel.
    Jim: How much?
    Chuck: I’ll sell you both for a hunsky. For personal protection?
    Jim: For fun.
    Chuck: Grenades are fun!


& Jim: You wanna know the difference between a banker and a gangster?.. A gangster always has a getaway plan.

& Jim: The question is, why should I let you live?.. You’re a salesman, right? Sell me.
    Stancroft: Sell you... You know that there’s not a person on this earth that’s worth over a hundred million dollars that came by that money honestly? Why don’t you look at that money? The Vanderbilts, the Carnegies, the Gettys, the Morgans, the Hursts, the Rockafellers... I think you where they all got their money. They just annexed territories and licenses and businesses and killed the native population and imported slaves and sold guns to both the north and the south during the Civil War and to all the politicians and they’re heroes, they’re American heroes!
            We teach our children, what... honesty and hard work are the keys to success? My children... my children are not gonna go off to some war, they’re gonna go to Yale, they’re gonna go to Harvard. And it’s gonna be the dumb, stupid, white trash kids and the black ghetto kids that are gonna fight America’s senseless wars and they’re gonna protect American security and business, and it’s gonna be my business. My business is gonna be richer and richer, and my bonuses are gonna get bigger and bigger, and it’s the same old story. It’s the bankers and the owners and the advisers who get rich! And it’s the little people, who buy their stock, they always lose in the end. To people like you!
    Jim: Some people don’t recover, people like me.
    Stancroft: It’s a free trade system, my friend. That’s capitalism. That’s competition in a capitalist society, that’s how the cream always rises to the top. That’s how the strong survive and the weak die off.

& Jim: I’m still alive and free and I promise I will keep killing. They should all know that I am out there, a soldier of the people... and if the government, the prosecutors and the judges fail on their duty, I will not fail on mine.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Compare with this shooting. No differences. Is the King's Rage story repeating?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий