15 мая 2013 г.

Man with a Plan

Mad Men 6×7

& Peggy: Are you still in there?
    Joan: Yes, everything keeps changing out here, but everything’s the same in there.
    Peggy: Except you’re a partner.
    Joan: And you’re the copy chief.

& Peggy: How’s your little boy?
    Joan: He’s the man in my life. How’s yours?
    Peggy: Oh, he’s good. We bought a building together to live in. We bought a building to live in together.

& Bob: Oh, hello. You must be Burt Peterson. I’m Bob Benson. I’m supposed to report to you.
    Burt: Well, as a first order of business, I recommend that you stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass good-bye.

& Don: What did you say to me?
    Sylvia: Come see me?
    Don: No.
    Sylvia: I need you and nothing else will do.

& Peggy: I just spoke with Dawn.
    Ted: Black or white?
    Peggy: She wouldn’t tell me anything. She’s an excellent secretary.

& Don: You can talk about your kid, but I don’t want to hear about your husband.
    Sylvia: I can talk about whatever I want.
    Don: Can you help me look for my shoes while you do it?
    Sylvia: You want me to look for your shoes?
    Don: I want you to crawl on your hands and knees until you find them.
    Sylvia: They’re right over there.
    Don: Do it.


& Don: Sorry, I don’t know what you drink.
    Ted: Whatever there is.
    Don: Of course, everything is packed away. I would have opened that first. Might have clients coming in.
    Ted: I have something better for the clients. I have this bar cart wheeled in.
    Don: How is that better?
    Ted: You should see the girl who wheels it in. It’s quite a presentation.
    Don: If you don’t want to drink, you don’t have to drink.

& Ted: Whoa, whoa, whoa. I have to eat something.
    Don: Doesn’t ice count?

& Sylvia: Where are we going?
    Don: We’re not going anywhere.
    Sylvia: Are you kidding me?
    Don: Why would you think you’re going anywhere? You are for me. You exist in this room for my pleasure.
    Sylvia: Are we going to eat?
    Don: Don’t ask any more questions. Take off your dress. Take off everything for me.

& Frank: I’m sure there’s a lot of work to do.
    Ted: It’s got nothing to do with work. He seems more interested in me than he is in the work.
    Frank: But you’re not very interesting.
    Ted: He doesn’t know that.
    Frank: What’s he like?
    Ted: He’s mysterious. But I can’t tell if he’s putting it on. He doesn’t talk for long stretches, and then he’s incredibly eloquent.

& Frank: If I wait patiently by the river, the body of my enemy will float by.

& Frank: Give him the early rounds. He’ll tire himself out. Go home, shower, walk back in there like you own half the place.

& Peggy: I hoped he would rub off on you, not the other way around.
    Don: He’s getting everything he wants and obviously you’re on his side.
    Peggy: Why did you do it at all if there are sides? You could have just tried to hire me back. You never even asked me to lunch.
    Don: Yes, Peggy, we risked our entire company just so I could have you in this office complaining again.
    Peggy: Well, he can’t drink like you. And you must know that because nobody can.
    Don: Peggy, he’s a grown man.
    Peggy: So are you. Move forward.

& Sylvia: It’s time to really go home. This is over, and not just this.
    Don: It’s easy to give up something when you’re satisfied.
    Sylvia: It’s easy to give up something when you’re ashamed.
    Don: Please.
    Sylvia: ....... Let’s go.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий