22 мая 2013 г.

Clue

Revolution 1×18

& Nora: No, thanks. I quit drinking.

& Monroe: I always thought Miles had such impeccable taste for the finer things. Sometimes, I’d... Get a little jealous of the things he had. But you two made a hell of a pair. Like Bonnie and Clyde. The general and the bounty hunter...

& Monroe: Where is Miles Matheson?
Ω What a stupidiest question. 21 days asking it? Oh, no, please. Please, no.

& Flynn: Turning the lights back on is the least he can do. The tower was a skunk works for the D.O.D. There are things in there the president never knew about, things that make your drones look like model T’s. You’re dicking around with choppers, and I’m talking about power. Real power.

& Flynn: So what do you say? Road trip?

Ω White dress after 22 days tortures? Who’s washing it day after day?


& Miles: Look, you... you got somebody to go home to, so go. Go home to your wife.
    Jim: You son of a bitch. You got some nerve saying that to me. She will not take me back because you dragged me into this. So you better put on a dress, ’cause you’re all I have left.
    Neville: Ladies...

& Monroe: A tower? Kind of false advertising, isn’t it?
    Flynn: Don’t judge a book by its cover, sir. It goes down half a mile.

& Jason: So what do we do?
    Miles: Well, I’m not great, but I can fly it. Nora’s not great, but she can fix it. Maybe.

& Rachel: Get inside the tower. Turn the power back on. It’s up to you now.

& Miles: I’ll be back when I find Nora. Everybody... eyes on the bag. Eyes on each other.

Ω Why fighting if you’ve a pistol?

& Flynn: Rachel, let’s not do anything rash here.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Stupiduty rides stupiduty. Even more stupidity is to watch this.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий