11 мая 2013 г.

The Love Boat

Revolution 1×16

& Miles: Bag or no bag?

& — Sir. Georgian reinforcements are here.
    Miles: What reinforcements?
    Neville: Mine.

& Neville: I... hate to see your lips move while you read, so I’ll paraphrase. I am now... a

commissioned officer of the Georgia Federation.
    Miles: You gotta be kidding me.


& Charlie: What are we gonna do with him?
    Miles: Get him to Georgia.
    Charlie: So president Foster can get her hands on the guy? Start making her own Anthrax?
    Miles: If it’s gonna help us stop Monroe, yes. And since when did this become a democracy? You two get in line or stay here.

& Jason: You forget I know you, dad. I get why you’re with Georgia now.
    Neville: Why is that?
    Jason: You don’t care what side you’re on... As long as they kiss your ass.
    Neville: I’m with Georgia because... you are a traitor. Your mother and I had to escape in the night like criminals. She got hypothermia, almost died because of you. You selfish, little prick. This is what we had to do to survive.

& Neville: Mazel Tov, Doc. You have been liberated by the Georgia Federation.

& Aaron: Rachel, stop it.
    Rachel: There’s something that I need to tell you.
    Aaron: Just stop! I’m not leaving you. You wouldn’t leave me.
    Rachel: I would leave you. This is more important.

& Neville: I have to say, you are... the most irritable pain in the ass I have ever known.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий