5 мая 2013 г.

Safe Haven

& Katie: I like the fact that I can hear myself think.

& Jo: You know, normally when somebody does something nice for you, you just say thank you.

& Jo: Look, Katie, the great thing is life is full of second chances.

& Josh: Why do you always have to take pictures?
    Alex: I don’t know, Josh, because I want to be able to remember this stuff, that’s why.
    Josh: Try to remember without the camera.


& Katie: Does it get better? With time?
    Alex: Yeah, yeah. Yeah, at first, I tried to avoid any place that we went together. I tried to forget, I tried to put it all behind me. I tried to, you know... just look forward. But it just didn’t work. And I realized that if... if I’m not thinking about her, who is? You know? And she didn’t deserve that.

& Jo: Promise me something, Katie... That you’ll take a lot of pictures. You’ll only regret the ones that you didn’t take.

& Jo: To the woman my husband loves.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий