11 мая 2013 г.

The Love Spell Potential

The Big Bang Theory 6×23

& Howard: The ladies are away, the boys will play.
    Raj: Anything can happen.
    Leonard: It’s gonna get crazy.
    Sheldon: Dungeons & Dragons!

& Howard: Come on, are we gonna sit around chatting like a bunch of teenage girls, or are we gonna play D & D like a bunch of teenage boys who are never gonna have sex with those teenage girls?!

& Leonard: Relax, sometimes change is good. Uh, you were worried about Zachary Quinto being the new Spock, but you wound up liking him.
    Sheldon: Oh, please. Every time the topic of change comes up, you throw Zachary Quinto in my face! I’m upset the mailman has a new haircut: Zachary Quinto. I’m upset that daylight saving time started: Zachary Quinto. I’m upset daylight saving time ended: Zachary Quinto. I’m saying this for the last time: Zachary Quinto was a weird, wonderful, unrepeatable event. So stop using him against me!

& Raj: Oh, Lucy’s free after all. See ya.
    Leonard: Hey, hey, hey, you can’t leave. We just started.
    Raj: You’re right, I should finish the game. I take my plus-one long sword, stab myself in the face with it. I’m dead, I’ve got a date with a girl. Bye-ye-y.

& Lucy: Can I tell you something? I was so nervous about seeing you, before I left my apartment, I put roll-on antiperspirant all over my body.
    Raj: Really?
    Lucy: Yeah. If sweat starts squirting out the top of my head, you’ll know why.

& Amy: You guys enjoy your evening. I’m gonna go before I ruin anybody else’s weekend.
    Sheldon: That’s my girl.
    Leonard: No, no. Amy, wait. Uh, uh, I know it’s not the night you had in mind, but why don’t you guys stay and play with us? It’ll be fun.
    Sheldon: It would... fun?! Yeah, okay, three weeks ago, you bought crunchy peanut butter, but now you want the girls to play D & D... do you have a drug problem?

& Sheldon: I’ve just never played Dungeons & Dragons with girls before.
    Penny: Oh, don’t worry, sweetie. No one has.

& Penny: Okay, who wants a drink?
    Sheldon: Yeah, we... now, Penny, we don’t consume alcohol during Dungeons & Dragons. It impairs our judgment.
    Penny: Oh, this isn’t alcohol. It’s a magic potion that makes me like you.
    Sheldon: ........
    Leonard: Double potion, please.


& Howard: What do you do?
    Leonard: I draw my broadsword.
    Sheldon: I ready my quarter-staff.
    Penny: I drink my potion.

& Penny: All right, what do I need?
    Howard: Uh, 15 or higher.
    Penny: 15’s the point, the point is 15. Give the little lady some room, here it is, coming out... Sixteen! Yes! Oh, please tell me we’re playing for money.
    Sheldon: Oh, even better than money... You gained experience points.
    Penny: .... More potion, please.

& Lucy: Hey, Raj. Funny story.

& Penny: Take him out! Pretend he’s that TSA agent. Come on.
    Amy: .... Nineteen! Yes! This is turning out to be even better than Vegas!
    Penny: No, it’s not!

& Bernadette: This may be the potion talking, but... you are one fine-ass dungeon master.
    Howard: Oh, yeah? Well, when we get home, I’m gonna take you on a whole different adventure.
    Sheldon: Another quest by Wolowitz? Count me in!
    Amy: Sheldon, they’re talking about sex.
    Sheldon: Oh, then I’m out.

& Penny: Ooh! I have an idea. Since it’s not happening anytime soon, why don’t your character and your character do it in the game?
    Bernadette: Ooh! ..... Okay, I cast a love spell on Sheldon and Amy...
    Howard: The love spell takes effect. When Sheldon looks at Amy, she is the most beautiful half-orc he’s ever seen, and he’s overcome with a desire to rip her armor off and gaze fondly at her four hairy breasts. When Amy sees Sheldon, he looks... well, just like Sheldon, ’cause apparently she’s into that. What do you do?

& Sheldon: I’ve never knocked on my own door before. That was a wild ride.

& Amy: They think our relationship is a joke.
    Sheldon: Well, I don’t think our relationship is a joke. I think “a horse goes into a bar, bartender says, ’Why the long face?’” That’s a joke... It’s a good one, too, because a horse has a long face.

& Sheldon: Look at us. It’s only been three years; here we are in bed together.

& Leonard: Hey, you guys have been in there for a while. You doing okay?
    Sheldon: We’re fine, thank you.
    Penny: Okay, we just want to say, we feel really bad about...
    Amy: Go away! Sheldon is nibbling on my... 14! Yes!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий