6 мая 2013 г.

Dead Freight

Breaking Bad 5×5

& Lydia: This... this was not me! I swear to God I didn’t do it!
    Jesse: I don’t know, man. It sounds like she’s telling the truth to me.
    Mike: She has a gun to her head, kid. Everyone sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head.
    Walter: I’m sorry, Jesse. You’re the one who wanted to put it up to a vote. It’s two against one.

& Lydia: You wanna talk methylamine? Then tell your partner to stop threatening me, and let’s talk.
    Walter: Talk about what? You heard. You can’t even get us a single barrel.
    Lydia: Who said anything about barrels? I’m talking about an ocean of the stuff.

& Lydia: ... That’s where you do it.
    Walter: That’s where we do what, exactly?
    Lydia: Get your methylamine.
    Jesse: Like, rob it? Like Jesse James?


& Jesse: Wait. Two guys. Can’t we just tie them up or something?
    Mike: And then what? Even if we wear a mask, we’re leaving two witnesses behind. Bottom line, I have done this long enough to know that there are two kinds of heists: Those where the guys get away with it and those that leave witnesses.

& Jesse: What if we can rip off that train, and no one ever knows it got robbed?
    Walter: ....... Maybe... Just maybe. It’ll come from that direction...

& Skyler: I won’t change my mind about you. Ever.
    Walter: Well, I don’t accept that. You’re my wife.
    Skyler: I’m not your wife, I’m your hostage. But since you insist on keeping me imprisoned, I’ll make you a deal. I will launder your money, I’ll keep your secrets, but the kids will stay at Hank and Marie’s, where they have a chance of being safe.
    Walter: Think you’ve seen too many movies.

& Skyler: Out burying bodies?
    Walter: Robbing a train.

& Jesse: No! No!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Another one WOW.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий