9 мая 2013 г.

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

& — What would be the scientific purpose of killing it?
    Steve: Revenge.

& Steve: You think you’ll want to change your name?
    Ned: Ned?
    Steve: No, not the Ned part, unless you want to. I meant your last name. I thought you might like to let me give you mine.
    Ned: Ned Zissou?
    Steve: Ned Zissou. Exactly. Or if you want to, you can change the first part, too. I would have named you Kingsley if I’d had a say in it.

& Jane: How long have you been working with Zissou?
    Ned: Uh, approximately... Only ten minutes, actually. I was hired during the scene on the beach.
    Klaus: He’s Steve’s son, supposedly.

& Ned: Why didn’t you contact me?
    Steve: Because I hate fathers, and I never wanted to be one.


& Steve: He’s OK. He just drank a little too much water.

& Eleanor: Goodbye, Steve.
    Steve: Don’t say that. Even if it’s true... don’t say that. It’s too painful.
    Eleanor: What do you want me to say?
    Steve: Say bon voyage.

& Ned: I’ve never felt a baby in someone’s stomach before. I think you’ll make a very good single mother.
    Jane: Thanks.
    Ned: Although it does put you both at a tremendous disadvantage.

& Ned: I’m gonna fight you, Steve.
    Steve: You never say, “I’m gonna fight you.” You just smile and act natural, and then you sucker-punch him!..
    Ned: You fight your way, and I’ll fight mine.

& Steve: This is gonna hurt.

& Ali: We’ve never made great husbands, have we? Of course, I have a good excuse. I’m part gay.
    Steve: Supposedly, everyone is.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий