10 мая 2013 г.

The 'Ocu' or the 'Pado'?

Two and a Half Men 6×17

& Charlie: Even from unflattering angles, you light up the screen.
    Chelsea: Oh, I hate you.
    Charlie: That’s too bad, ’cause I love you.
Ω Bazinga!
    Chelsea: ..............

& Alan: Morning.
    Charlie: Always got to make a comment, don’t you?!

& Charlie: Last night, in bed, I told her I loved her. And you know what she said?
    Alan: “I’m still not going to let you do that”?


& Dr. Linda Freeman: What would it take for you feel that things were back in balance with Chelsea?
    Charlie: Simple. She has to tell me she loves me.
    Dr. Linda Freeman: Even if she doesn’t feel it?
    Charlie: It’s even better if she doesn’t feel it. ’Cause that means she’s only saying it ’cause she’s afraid to lose me.
    Dr. Linda Freeman: Wow.
    Charlie: Wow? What’s “wow”?
    Dr. Linda Freeman: Kind of like “huh,” but with a “wuh” and an “ow.”

& Charlie: A toast...
    Chelsea: What the hell did I just swallow?!
    Charlie: A one-bedroom condo.

& Chelsea: I just got out of a marriage. I’m not ready to do it again.
    Charlie: That’s fine. I understand.
    Chelsea: I’m not saying “no,” I’m just saying “not now.”
    Charlie: Hey, “not now” is my favorite time for a wedding.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий