14 мая 2013 г.

The Bear and the Maiden Fair

Game of Thrones 3×7

& Ygritte: When Mance gives the signal and we hit Castle Black, we won’t be banging on drums to let them know we’re coming.
    Jon Snow: No. No, you’re just gonna light the biggest fire the North has ever seen to let them know you’re coming.
    Ygritte: You know nothing, Jon Snow.

& Warg: She’s right, you don’t.
    Jon Snow: I know you cut me loose on the Wall!
    Warg: Cut her loose, too. Do you see her sulking about it? That’s because she understands the way things are.
    Jon Snow: And are you gonna share it with me? The deep wisdom you found inside the head of a bird?
    Warg: People work together when it suits them. They’re loyal when it suits them. They love each other when it suits them. And they kill each other when it suits them. She knows that, you don’t. Which is why you’ll never hold onto her.

& Catelyn: Lord Frey will take this delay as a slight.
    Lord Edmure: He can take it as he likes. He’s getting the wedding he wanted.
    Catelyn: He’s getting a wedding. It was a king he wanted.

& Sansa: He’s a dwarf! And Loras... Loras.
    Margaery: Some women like tall men. Some like short men. Some like hairy men. Some like bald men. Gentle men, rough men, ugly men, pretty men... pretty girls. Most women don’t know what they like until they’ve tried it. And, sadly, so many of us get to try so little before we’re old and gray. Tyrion may surprise you. From what I’ve heard, he’s quite experienced.
    Sansa: And that’s a good thing?
    Margaery: It can be. We’re very complicated, you know. Pleasing us takes practice.

& Tyrion: She’s a child.
    Bronn: She’s a foot taller than you.
    Tyrion: A tall child.

& Bronn: You want Shae, keep her. Wed one and bed the other. All you have to do is get a son in the Stark girl. He’ll be Lord of Winterfell one day. You can rule the North in his name. You’ll have two women and a whole kingdom of your own.
    Tyrion: Two women to despise me and a whole kingdom to join them.
    Bronn: You waste time trying to get people to love you, you’ll end up the most popular dead man in town.


& Tyrion: I don’t pay you to put evil notions in my head. The ones already there don’t need company.
    Bronn: You pay me to kill people who bother you. Evil notions come free.

& Ser Jorah: We don’t need Yunkai, khaleesi. Taking this city will not bring you any closer to Westeros or the Iron Throne.
    Daenerys: How many slaves are there in Yunkai?
    Ser Jorah: 200,000, if not more.
    Daenerys: Then we have 200,000 reasons to take the city.

& Missandei: Noble lord, you are in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.

& Razdal mo Eraz: As I said, we are a generous people. You shall have as many ships as you require.
    Daenerys: And what do you ask in return?
    Razdal mo Eraz: All we ask is that you make use of these ships. Sail them back to Westeros where you belong and leave us to conduct our affairs in peace.
    Daenerys: I have a gift for you as well... Your life.
    Razdal mo Eraz: My life?!
    Daenerys: And the lives of your wise masters. But I also want something in return. You will release every slave in Yunkai. Every man, woman, and child shall be given as much food, clothing, and property as they can carry as payment for their years of servitude. Reject this gift... and I shall show you no mercy.

& Tyrion: This is duty, not desire.

& Tyrion: I don’t have a choice. My father...
    Shae: Does not rule the world. We can still go across the Narrow Sea.
    Tyrion: What would I do there? Juggle?
Ω As every joke this one has a bit (or a lot) of the true.

& Tyrion: I am a Lannister of Casterly Rock.
    Shae: And I’m Shae the funny whore.
    Tyrion: My feelings for you have not changed. I will marry Sansa Stark and do my duty by her.
    Shae: While I empty her chamber pot and lick your cock when you’re bored?

& Melisandre: Haven’t you ever wondered where your strength came from? Your talent for fighting?
    Gendry: I’m lowborn. As low as can be. My mother was a tavern wench.
    Melisandre: Mine was a slave. So was I. Bought and sold, scourged and branded, until the Lord of Light reached down, took me in his hand and raised me up.

& Melisandre: Your blood is noble.
    Gendry: Are you saying my father, he was some lord or...
    Melisandre: There. Your father’s house.
    Gendry: I’m just a bastard.
    Melisandre: The bastard of Robert of the House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men.

& Melisandre: There is power in a king’s blood.

& Lord Beric: The Red God is the one true god. You’ve seen his power. When he commands, we obey.
    Arya: He’s not my one true god.
    Lord Beric: No? Who’s yours?
    Arya: Death.

& Ramsay Snow: I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Terrible timing.

& Theon: No! Mercy, please! Please, mercy! Mercy!
    Ramsay Snow: This is mercy. I’m not killing you. Just making a few alterations.

& Jon Snow: Six times in the last thousand years, a King-beyond-the-Wall has attacked the kingdoms. Six times they failed.
    Ygritte: And how do you know that?
    Jon Snow: Every boy in the North knows it. We grow up learning it. Where the battles were fought, the names of the heroes, who died where. Six times you’ve invaded and six times you’ve failed. The seventh will be the same.
    Ygritte: Mance is different.
    Jon Snow: You don’t have the discipline. You don’t have the training. Your army is no army. You don’t know how to fight together.
    Ygritte: You don’t know that.
    Jon Snow: I do. I know it. If you attack the Wall, you’ll die. All of you.
    Ygritte: All of us.

& Ygritte: You’re mine as I’m yours. And if we die, we die. But first we’ll live.

& Qyburn: How many men have you killed, my lord?
    Jaime: I don’t know.
    Qyburn: 50? 100? Countless.
    Jaime: Countless has a nice ring to it.
    Qyburn: And how many lives have you saved?
    Jaime: Half a million... The population of King’s Landing.

& Jaime: Sorry about the sapphires.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий