27 мая 2013 г.

Second Opinion

Continuum 2×5

& Kiera: Alec, I need your help.

& Kiera: Did you find anything?
    Alec: No Escher anywhere. I looked into Pyron, privately held so there’s no annual reports and very little promotional material. If Escher is running it, he’s like the Great Oz, hands on lever, all curtain...

& Kellogg: Well?
    Alec: Okay. I’ll take you on as a minority partner.
    Kellogg: You do realize this minority is going to be number one in a few short years, white boy.
    Alec: You’ve got the capital, but you can’t remember the name of every derby winner for the next decade. What you want, what you need, I got.
    Kellogg: It’s 50/50.
    Alec: 51/49. I’m the 51, and we’re pursuing projects I’m interested in.


& Kiera: Let me speak with Alec.
    Mr. Fairweather: Alec... Can he help you moderate your behaviour?
    Kiera: Well, he invented you, and you are attempting to moderate my behaviour, so I would say a resounding ’yes’! Yes.

& Kiera: Okay, full psychological health in an hour or less. Let’s do it.

& Mr. Fairweather: All you have to do is open your heart.
    Kiera: I can’t... It will destroy me.
    Mr. Fairweather: Because?
    Kiera: Because I left him. I didn’t even say goodbye. You know how kids are, they... No, you don’t. So I’ll tell you. They always think it’s their fault.

& Kiera: It’s not your fault.

& Kiera: I have to accept the truth that I may never get back to him. It doesn’t mean I have to stop trying. But it means I have to accept that I may never get there.

& Inspector Nora Harris: We found some additional files on Betty’s hard drives. Care to comment on what’s in ’em?
    Kiera: Pass.
    Inspector Nora Harris: I’d hoped you’d be smarter than this.
    Agent Gardiner: I’m really glad you weren’t.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий