8 мая 2013 г.

For Immediate Release

Mad Men 6×6

& Banker: It’s a common mistake to not ask questions when you want something because you’re afraid of the answers.

& Peggy: There’s poop on the stairs again.
    Abe: Somebody’s dog got in.
    Peggy: No, it’s human. I think it’s from the tenant.

& Herb-Jaguar: Tall and tan and young and lovely...

& Pete: Hello.
    Tom-Vicks: Good night.

& Pete: I have a high-level accounts question. A hypothetical.
    Ken: So it doesn’t involve anybody in this room?
    Pete: Let’s say you caught your father-in-law in a compromising position...

& Roger: Well, I have some good news and some bad news.
    Don: Where the hell have you been?
    Pete: Don fired Jaguar!
    Roger: What?.. Then I just have good news. We’re giving a presentation this Friday on Chevy’s top secret new car.
    Pete: What?!
    Don: Friday?!
    Roger: Come on, you’ve been thinking about Chevy your whole life.

& Don: Joan, get the creatives in my office.
    Joan: Get them yourself!
    Don: .... Don’t you feel 300 pounds lighter?
    Joan: I don’t. Honestly, Don, if I could deal with him, you could deal with him. And what now? I went through all of that for nothing?
    Don: Joan, don’t worry. I will win this.
    Joan: Just once I would like to hear you use the word “we.” Because we’re all rooting for you from the sidelines, hoping that you’ll decide whatever you think is right for our lives.


& Stan: There’s no pictures.
    Roger: It’s a GM car. It’s got four wheels and an engine.
    Don: No, it’s totally new. I want you to go to the library and get me everything you can on Mustang.
    Michael: And Chevy.
    Don: No, forget that. They know there’s been nothing before Mustang and nothing after it, but they’re hoping it’s this.

& Ted: Maybe Frank’s right. We should have never dumped Alfa. It’s one thing to want something, it’s another to need it.

& Arnold: My hospital chickened out and now some asshole down there is taking my place in history while I piss away my life in New York City.
    Don: You can’t think that way.
    Arnold: Fate hasn’t chosen me.
    Don: Look... I don’t cut people open. I don’t believe in fate. You make your own opportunities.

& Megan: I love you like this.
    Don: Desperate and scared?
    Megan: Fearless... And I want to do whatever I can to make sure you do not fail. Then you can jump from the balcony and fly to work like Superman.

& Don: I should just let Chevy buy my brain and put it in a jar.
    Ted: Brain in a jar... Put it on your tombstone.
    Don: “Here lies SCDP, the little company with the big ideas.”
    Ted: “CGC, giving away creative one car at a time.”

& Peggy: So, how’d it go?
    Don: We got it. We won Chevy.
    Peggy: .... What are you doing here?
    Ted: We went in together.
    Peggy: What?!

& Peggy: I’m sorry, I don’t understand.
    Don: I did this wrong once before, so let me tell you how great it’s going to be and you can decide if you want to come along.
    Ted: You are the copy chief at one of the top 25 ad agencies in the country. You’re not even 30. I’m jealous.
    Peggy: I just bought an apartment.
    Don: Congratulations.
    Peggy: Are we moving?
    Ted: We are, and we’d like you to write the press release.
    Peggy: For what?
    Don: We don’t have a name yet, but make it sound like the agency you want to work for.
    Peggy: .... Who do I give it to?
    Don: Give it to Ted.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий