24 мая 2013 г.

Hello I Must Be Going

& Stan: You know I’m not good at talking about things. You know... What can you do?.. That’s all I know how to say. But it’s kind of true too.
    Amy: Thanks, Dad.
    Stan: It’s his loss.
    Amy: Eh, just, you know, stick to the...
    Stan: “What can you do?”
    Amy: Yeah.

& Jeremy: Sometimes it’s just easier, you know, just to be... like what other people want you to be... rather than fight it.

& Jeremy: Oh, my God. I do not want to do this play, Amy... l just-I... hate... acting.
    Amy: You do?
    Jeremy: I do. I do. I fucking hate it... You’re, like-You’re standing up there... and then people are clapping for you. People are telling you what to say, where to go and where to stand. And then they say, ’Good job...’ like-like-like- like I’m like a fucking toddler who just learned how to use the toilet.
    Amy: So why? Why do you do it?
    Jeremy: I don’t know. I don’t know.
    Amy: Don’t do it.
    Jeremy: Really?
    Amy: Just don’t do it if you don’t want to do it. It’s your life, right? It’s nobody else’s.


& Gwen: He finally told me the truth. Even though it’s upsetting that I didn’t even know, the point is... He doesn’t like acting. I mean, I deal with this stuff every day. And here I am not realizing the effect that I’m having on my own child. “The greatest tragedy of the family is the unlived lives of the parents.” Jung said that. I say that to my patients almost every day...

& Gwen: Hey, how is your therapy going? The, um, singing, naked, swimming thing?

& Amy: Where the fuck is bottom? Where the motherfucking fuck is motherfucking bottom?

& Karen: Love isn’t like a prize you get at the circus... for squirting water in the clown’s face the longest. If somebody loves you, they just love you, you know?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий