18 мая 2013 г.

Kill Them All

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Season 1 Episode 13
(Season Finale)

& Batiatus: My heart to Legatus Glaber and his support. In the hopes that you will share it in the coming days, I present a gift of blood! Two legends of the arena, to face each other in the mission! No quarter given! No mercy shown! Behold, Crixus! The savage Gaul! And who shall attempt to tame him? There can be but one man. Spartacus! Slayer of the Shadow of Death!

& Rhaskos: You speak of dangerous things.
    Spartacus: We live in dangerous times.

& Lucretia: ...Then we must ensure Spartacus victorious. And Crixus fades from memory.

& Doctore: Dominus releases me from the bonds of servitude, to assume mantle as lanista.
    Crixus: It is a title well deserved.
    Doctore: Together we will restore honor to this ludus... And Naevia to your arms. Spartacus but stands in your way.
    Crixus: Then he shall fall.


& Ilithyia: My hands are no longer my own and now you seize my fucking tongue?
    Lucretia: I would not have it flap about, absent direction.
    Ilithyia: How much longer must I suffer your indignities?
    Lucretia: While breath gives life to my command.
    Ilithyia: As you wish, then.

& Batiatus: It is a marvel. That something so slight could topple a legend.
    Ashur: All men fall. It is but time and method that differ.

& Batiatus: The noble House of Batiatus stands humbled... Humbled by the fortunes the gods have seen fit to shower upon us...
    Lucretia: I should use “blessings” instead. “Fortune” has but connotation of coin.
    Batiatus: Blessings, then.

& Spartacus: Join me, brother. And we shall see the House of Batiatus fall.

& Doctore: I have given my life to this ludus!
    Crixus: No, they stole it from you. From all of us.

& Doctore: Is this not enough? How many more must die?
    Spartacus: I would see but one.

& Spartacus: I know not all of you wished this. Yet it is done. It is done. Your lives are your own. Forge your own path... Or join with us, and together we shall see Rome tremble.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ R.I.P. Andy Whitfield

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий