18 мая 2013 г.

Top Banana

Arrested Development 1×2

& Michael: I don’t know what I expected...

& Tobias: Look at me. I’m an actor. An actor, for crying out loud! You know how much rejection I face every day? But in this business of show... you have to have the heart of an angel... and the hide of an elephant.

& Lindsay: If I know my daughter, that stand won’t be there in a week.
    Michael: You stay on top of her, buddy. Do not be afraid to ride her. Hard.

& Lucille: Then why don’t you marry an ice cream sandwich?


& Maeby: Well, now that we’ve got an employee, we can go have dinner. We throw away a banana for every buck we take so no one finds out.
    T-Bone: Wait a minute. I think you should do that math again.
    George Michael: Why? Is it wrong?
    Maeby: It’s fine. He’s an arsonist, not an embezzler.

& George Michael: Oh, my God! It’s your mom and Gangy.
    Maeby: What are they doing here?
    George Michael: They’re grown-ups. They’re allowed to have fun whenever they want. We’re kids. We’re supposed to be working.

& Michael: Burn it down.
    George Michael: What?!
    Michael: Let’s burn this son of a bitch.

& Michael: The next time you wanna have a little power struggle... just remember that you’re playing with fire.
    George Sr.: There was $250,000 lining the walls of the banana stand.
    Michael: What?!
    George Sr.: Cash, Michael.
    Michael: Why didn’t you tell me that?
    George Sr.: How much clearer can I say... “There’s always money in the banana stand”?!!!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий