6 мая 2013 г.

Party Favors

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Season 1 Episode 10

& Batiatus: When I put on the toga virilis, it was in this very room, surrounded by my father’s champions. Even then I knew that one day my own titans would eclipse them all. None more so than Spartacus, the bringer of rain. Ugh?..
    Spartacus: You honor me.
    Batiatus: You stand above all others. Continue on this path, and we will have the world... Grrrr!

& Varro: Aurelia tells me Sicilia is an island blessed by the gods. You must visit us there, when you gain freedom.
    Spartacus: I no longer concern myself with thoughts beyond these walls.
    Crixus: And nor should you. A true champion dreams only of the arena.

& Batiatus: It appears our champion has no head for games of strategy.
    Spartacus: Mm, battles maybe lost... And yet the war concludes in victory.

& Batiatus: How can you keep besting a man so far above your station?
    Spartacus: I sprung from my mother with sword in hand. The ways of battle are second nature, passed down from father to son.


& Batiatus: Spartacus is the reason the magistrate graces our house, along with all the shits that follow.
    Lucretia: They come to see you. A man ascended to the heavens. And Spartacus is merely the beast that you ride upon.

& Numerius: The man is beaten.
    Spartacus: In body, perhaps. Yet confrontation is often not won by force, but by will.

& Numerius: The man is soundly defeated, yet treated as victor?
    Spartacus: A sign of respect, for his courage.

& Lucretia: Did you see the look upon his face? He’s the rictus of a man dying, a slice at a time.

I would have the fatal cut in a single stroke.
    Batiatus: Oh, I prefer as many strokes as possible, to maximize the pleasure.

& Lucretia: The magistrate’s response?
    Batiatus: To be answered in blood.

--
On the IMDb

Σ It's the 10.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий