3 мая 2013 г.

The Proton Resurgence

The Big Bang Theory 6×22

& Penny: Who’s Professor Proton?

& Sheldon: I never missed an episode.
    Leonard: He demonstrated scientific principles using everyday objects. It was pretty cool.
    Penny: Aw, so cute when you use the word “cool” wrong. Like when kids say “pasghetti.”

& Raj: Uncle Howard! Cinnamon’s here for her sleepover party!
    Howard: You know if you had a stroke, she’d eat you, right?
    Raj: And it would be my pleasure to be her num-num.

& Leonard: Sheldon, you know that if you stay up all night, you’re gonna be sleepy tomorrow. And a sleepy Sheldon is a cranky Sheldon. And a cranky Sheldon... is actually no different than a regular Sheldon. Good night!

& Sheldon: Leonard... you hear that? Professor Proton said I should call him Arthur. That means we’re friends.
    Professor Proton: No. A friend would’ve-would’ve told me about the elevator.


& Sheldon: Look at me. I can get as close to you as I want without my mom saying it’s going to ruin my eyes.
    Professor Proton: Is, uh, is he dangerous?
    Leonard: Actually, he’s a genius.
    Sheldon: I am.
    Professor Proton: Th-That doesn’t answer my question.

& Professor Proton: Is the, is the blonde girl really your-your girlfriend?
    Leonard: Yes, sir.
    Professor Proton: You’re the genius.

& Professor Proton: I’m... I’m awake, right? Th-This is happening?

& Bernadette: You know, maybe she doesn’t recognize her name because of Raj’s accent.
    Howard: Good thinking. Cinnamon, come to Daddy!
    Bernadette: Cinnamon! Where are you, my little lamb chop?
    Howard: Nice.
    Bernadette: Thanks.
    Howard: When this all blows over, remember that voice. It’s kind of a turn-on.
    Bernadette: ... It turns you on when I sound like Raj?!
    Howard: ... Cinnamon!

& Professor Proton: Okay, as-as I put the egg on top, and-and the flame goes out and-and the air pressure decreases in-in the flask, what do you think will happen?
    Penny: I think I know...
    Sheldon: It’s gonna get sucked in! It’s going to get sucked in.
    Penny: Okay, I didn’t know.

& Sheldon: Uh, potato clock! Do potato clock.
    Penny: What’s that?
    Professor Proton: I-I power a clock with a, with a potato.
    Penny: Shut up! You can do that? I mean... wouldn’t that solve the world’s energy crisis?

& Penny: I’m sorry to hear about your troubles.
    Professor Proton: Uh, thanks.
    Penny: But if you don’t mind me asking, uh, the potato clock... how does it work? Is it a trick clock or a trick potato?
    Professor Proton: ....... Wh-What do you two talk about?
    Leonard: ........

& Bernadette: Can’t believe we lost her. What was I thinking? I’d be a terrible mom.
    Howard: Well, maybe with the first one. But kids are like pancakes. The first one’s always a throwaway.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий