1 мая 2013 г.

Promised Land

& Churchill: You know, when we called the office out west, you were the only name they gave us.
    Steve: That’s nice of ’em.
    Churchill: Listen, Steve, we’re a nine billion dollar company. Someone’s recommending you, it’s not nice, it’s numbers.

& Sue: I can’t believe this is right outside the city. It looks like Kentucky.
    Steve: Two hours outside any city looks like Kentucky. You should know that.

& Frank: We have nothing left to sell. We can’t afford to buy anything. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no better than my neighbors. Hell, I need the money, too. I guess I’m lucky... Lucky to be old enough to have a shot at dying with my dignity.


& Steve: This barn ... reminded me of my grandfather’s barn. That barn was the bane of my existence. It was immaculate. We painted it every other summer. Just him and me. I’d ask him, “Why? Why do we have to do this?” And he’d look at me and say, “This is our barn. Who else is going to do it?” I used to think the guy was crazy. And stubborn. Proud... But, see. I think... He was just trying to teach me what it meant to take care of something.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий