10 мая 2013 г.

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

& Hansel: Is it hot enough for you now?

& Gretel: Let the girl go or I’m gonna blow your sheriff’s brains all over these fucking hillbillies.

& Gretel: She looks angry.
    Hansel: Yeah. A face like that, I’d be angry, too.

& Mina: Have you ever come across a witch that you didn’t want to kill?
    Hansel: No, never. The only good witch is a dead witch.


& Mina: You’re very handsome. And no man in this town will walk with me.
    Hansel: And you have... my pumpkin.

& Gretel: Are you a good shot?
    Jackson: No. Not really. That’s why I use a shotgun.

& Hansel: Whatever you do, don’t eat the fucking candy.

& Muriel: Always funny seeing a white witch with a wand. What are you going to do? Hit me with your love spell?

& Gretel: Edward, want to knock?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Σ Fairy nonsense.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий