7 мая 2013 г.

Parker

& Parker: I don’t steal from people who can’t afford it and I don’t hurt people that don’t deserve it. So relax.

& Parker: I’m no better than you. You’re no better than me. If I say I’ll do something, I’ll do it. If you say you’ll do something and you don’t, I’ll make sure you regret it.

& Parker: Do what I say and you won’t get hurt.
    Jack: Mine’s bigger than yours.
    Parker: It’s not the size, it’s how you use it.

& Jake: Hey, you have a cup holder in your car? Or you just keep that between your legs?
    Leslie: Well, it’s large and black, Jake. Where do you think I like it?

& Parker: If it’s gonna happen, it’ll happen. It’s not something you can control. When I enter an agreement with someone, terms on both sides have to be honored. If they’re not, and I allow that, I’m asking chaos to take control of my life. Nobody likes chaos.
    Hurley: Yeah... Yeah, no one likes chaos. That’s right.


& Leslie: You’re going to kill them, aren’t you?
    Parker: I never said that, Leslie. You did... Civilized people need to follow rules.

& Leslie: Do you ever feel bad about what you do?
    Parker: Everyone steals, Leslie. Some people admit it to themselves, some don’t. It’s what human beings do. That’s why we invented locks.
    Leslie: .... I just mean, how do you sleep at night?
    Parker: I don’t drink coffee after 7:00.

& Leslie: I thought I was calling somebody to take you to the hospital!
    Parker: I can’t do that, Leslie. I have something to do tonight.
    Leslie: Are you crazy? You almost died! Wait. Well, you have a... A mangled hand, a broken rib!
    Claire: Four this time.
    Leslie’s Mom: This is a real man.

& Parker: It’s not about money.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ And what is the moral of this tale? Null? Nothing? Nada? A single morality here is Statham.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий