19 мая 2013 г.

Gliding Over All

Breaking Bad 5×8

& Jesse: So what’s the story? You get to Mike?
    Walter: Mm-hmm.
    Jesse: He get out safe?
    Walter: He’s gone.

& Jesse: What about those nine guys in jail? They got no reason not to talk now. So what do we do?
    Walter: „We”? Who’s „we”? There is no „we,” Jesse. I’m the only vote left, and I’ll handle it.

& Lydia: With Fring, my end was gonna be 30 percent, which I believe is more than fair.
    Walter: Okay.
    Lydia: Trust me, if you do this...
    Walter: Lydia, learn to take yes for an answer.

& Uncle Jack: You know, I gotta be straight with you, man. Taking out all these guys is doable. But hitting them in three separate jails all within two minutes? Whacking Bin Laden wasn’t this complicated.


& Uncle Jack: It can be done, just not the way you want it.
    Walter: It can be done exactly how I want it. The only question is, are you the man to do it? Figure it out. That’s what I’m paying you for.
Ω H-O-R-R-O-R

& Hank: Tagging trees is a lot better than chasing monsters.
Ω Exactly, monsters.

& Marie: Maybe at this point, the best way to help repair the family would be to repair the family, you know?

& Skyler: Walt... This is it. This is what you’ve been working for.

& Walter: How much is this?
    Skyler: I have no earthly idea. I truly don’t. I just stack it up, keep it dry, spray it for silverfish. There is more money here than we could spend in ten lifetimes.

& Skyler: Please tell me... How much is enough? How big does this pile have to be?

& Walter: I’m out... I’m out.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
Σ Never lived well, there’s even no reason to start.

Great & perfect the last season's semi-finale.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий