30 апр. 2013 г.

Kissed by Fire

Game of Thrones 3×5

& Arya: Burn in hell!
    Lord Beric: He will. But not today.

& Ygritte: Is Orell right? Are you still a crow? It’s time you proved yourself. You swore some vows. I want you to break ’em. I want you to see me. All of me.

& Qyburn: I can take away the rotting flesh and try and burn out the corruption with boiling wine.
    Jaime: Mmm.
    Qyburn: With any luck, that will suffice. You’ll need milk of the poppy.
    Jaime: No milk of the poppy.
    Qyburn: There will be pain.
    Jaime: I’ll scream.
    Qyburn: Quite a bit of pain.
    Jaime: I’ll scream loudly.

& Lady Olenna: The people are hungry for more than just food. They crave distractions. And if we don’t provide them, they’ll create their own. And their distractions are likely to end with us being torn to pieces.

& Gendry: These men are brothers. They’re a family. I’ve never had a family.
    Arya: I can be your family.
    Gendry: You wouldn’t be my family... You’d be “my lady.”

& Robb: Rickard Karstark, Lord of Karhold, here in sight of gods and men, I sentence you to die. Would you speak a final word?
    Lord Karstark: Kill me and be cursed. You are no king of mine!


& Lord Beric: It’s not getting any easier, you know.
    Thoros: I know...
    Lord Beric: Every time I come back, I’m a bit less. Pieces of you get chipped away.
    Arya: Could you bring back a man without a head? Not six times. Just once.
    Thoros: I don’t think it works that way, child.

& Stannis: You don’t understand. The Red Woman... the Lady Melisandre...
    Selyse: I know, Stannis. The Lady Melisandre has told me everything. No act done in service of the Lord of Light can ever be a sin.

& Jaime: I’m apologizing. I’m sick of fighting. Let’s call a truce.
    Brienne: You need trust to have a truce.
    Jaime: I trust you.

& Jaime: By what right does the wolf judge the lion?

& Brienne: Help! Help! The Kingslayer!
    Jaime: Jaime. My name is Jaime.

& Davos: Go. We can’t.
    Shireen: Why not? What will they do, lock us in cells?
    Davos: ..... I wouldn’t know where to start.
    Shireen: At the beginning. This word is Aegon. When you see A, E, and G together like that, it sounds like ’egg.’ And the title of the whole book is “An History of Aegon the Conqueror and His Conquest of Westeros.”

& Talisa: We could ride north... Wait out the winter.
    Robb: Winter could last five years.

& Baelish: She may not be the grandest ship in the world or the fastest, but she’s mine. I’ve always wanted a ship. Now I want a dozen. Strange, isn’t it?
    Sansa: What is?
    Baelish: It doesn’t matter what we want, once we get it, then we want something else.

♪ It’s always summer ♪
♪ Under the sea ♪
♪ I know, I know ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ The birds have scales ♪
♪ And the fish take wing ♪
♪ I know, I know ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ The rain is dry ♪
♪ And snow falls up ♪
♪ I know, I know ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪

♪ The stones crack open ♪
♪ The water burns ♪
♪ The shadows come to dance ♪
♪ My lord ♪
♪ The shadows come ♪
♪ to play ♪
♪ The shadows come ♪
♪ to dance ♪
♪ My lord ♪
♪ The shadows come ♪
♪ To stay. ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий