26 апр. 2013 г.

Fifty-One

Breaking Bad 5×4

& Benny: Hardest part was the paint. Fern green... Interesting tint.

& Walter Jr.: Dad?.. Fifty bucks? Are you crazy?

& Lydia: Not okay, Mike. Not okay. The... The look he just gave me was the very antithesis of “okay,” okay?
    Mike: Breathe, Lydia.

& Walter: ... And maybe... if I may be so bold... chocolate cake with chocolate icing?.. Life is good, Skyler.

& Hank: Skyler?! No way.


& Skyler: That’s it. That’s the only good option. Hold on, bide my time, and wait.
    Walter: Wait for what? What are you waiting for?
    Skyler: ...For the cancer to come back.

& Jesse: Mr. White, weigh in here, would you? What do you think? Mr. White?
    Walter: The methylamine keeps flowing, no matter what. We are not ramping down. We’re just getting started. Nothing stops this train. Nothing.

& Walter: See that watch? It’s a birthday present. The person who gave me this present wanted me dead too. Not that long ago, he pointed a gun right between my eyes, right here, and he threatened to kill me... He changed his mind about me, Skyler, and so will you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий