4 апр. 2013 г.

Exit Strategy

House of Lies 2×10

& Marty: I’m not taking the city’s side, okay?
    Malcolm: Well, you know what? Not taking a side is taking a side.
    Marty: You are a bottomless pit of lame cliches.

& Roscoe: Should I call?
    Marty: Well, look, you got to work it through. Now, your Uncle just raised, so maybe he has a good hand, maybe he doesn’t. What’s important is he’s got a big-ass stack, and he’s leveraging it against your stack and he’s also in position, and that’s what you want to be in any good negotiation. Remember that.
    Malcolm: It’s how the rich get richer. Always at the expense of the little guy. Right, Marty? Remember that, too.
    Roscoe: So should I call or not?
    Jeremiah: It’s up to you.
    Marty: Totally up to you.

& Marty: We’ve been in this game a long time. You could see this. Galweather Stearn’s a sinking ship.
    Eric: And what? You’re the lifeboat?
    Marty: I’m the fucking coast guard.


& Marty: It’s done?
    Monica: Yeah, done, I’m done with that.
    Marty: Fuck, Jesus, that was quick. I guess that explains your headfirst dive off the vegan wagon.
    Monica: Well, if I learned anything from this experience...
    Marty: And I’m sure you have not.
    Monica: It is that there is no substitute for a good piece of meat.

& Monica: Let’s do a toast. To Marty and Tamara. May both of you come out of this thing unscathed... There’s a first time for everything.

& Doug: I can’t do it. I’m not meant for the spotlight, Sarah. This is not me, all right? You’re not dating prince. You’re dating one of the faceless members of the revolution.

& Malcolm: So, this is where you leverage me out, huh? Just open up your checkbook...
    Marty: Malcolm... Malcolm, just... Look at me, man. Okay, our whole thing is supposed to be about how different we are, right? We’re... we’re the same.
    Malcolm: That is bullshit, and you know it.
    Marty: Okay, it’s not. Look, we’re just... We’re just working different sides of the cash cow. I know you, because you’re me. We’re both just trying to do our thing, right?

& Doug: Hey, uh... Clyde, you-you never asked me how my, uh, meeting went yesterday.
    Clyde: Yeah, it’s ’cause I don’t give a fuck... How’d your meeting go yesterday, Doug?
    Doug: Went as smooth as butter on a baby’s ass.
    Clyde: Why would you put butter on a baby’s ass?
    Doug: It’s a figure of speech.
    Clyde: Jeannie, can you do me a favor and put a bullet in my head?
    Jeannie: In a minute.

& Marty: So, you ready for this shit storm that’s coming?
    Jeannie: Bring on the shit.

& Marty: Don’t dildo anything I wouldn’t dildo.

--
On the IMDb

A soundtrack's usual, i. e. perfect.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий