22 апр. 2013 г.

And Now His Watch Is Ended

Game of Thrones 3×4

& Roose Bolton: Can’t say that I’ve ever seen a man drink horse piss that fast.

& Lord Varys: I have no proof, only whispers.

& Lord Varys: The contents of a man’s letters are more valuable than the contents of his purse.

& Lord Varys: Influence is largely a matter of patience, I have found. ... Influence grows like a weed.

& Grenn: When people talk about the Night’s Watch, they never mention the shoveling. Or the shit. They tell you about honor, pardoning crimes, and protecting the realm, but... shoveling really is most of it.
    Edd: And getting attacked or killed or worse. And that. But when you’re not getting attacked or killed, usually you’re shoveling. Oh, look... More shit. I was starting to wonder what to do with the rest of my day.


& Sam: He’s beautiful. Does he have a name?
    Gilly: No.
    Sam: Are you going to give him one?
    Gilly: Why?

& Nana Tyrell: We mothers do what we can to keep our sons from the grave. But they do seem to yearn for it. We shower them with good sense, and it slides right off like rain off a wing.
    Cersei: And yet the world belongs to them...
    Nana Tyrell: A ridiculous arrangement, to my mind.

& Margaery: Sometimes severity is the price we pay for greatness.

& Bolton’s Bastard: Put him back where he belongs.

& Tywin: I don’t distrust you because you’re a woman. I distrust you because you’re not as smart as you think you are.

& — Do you like it, Nana?
    Nana Tyrell: Another golden rose. How original. I eat from plates stamped with roses. I sleep in sheets embroidered with roses. I have a golden rose painted on my chamber pot, as if that makes it smell any better... Roses are boring, dear. “Growing strong...” Ha! The dullest words of any house. “Winter is coming!” Now that’s memorable. “We do not sow.” Strong. Strong. Those are houses you watch out for. Direwolves and krakens, fierce beasts. But a golden rose growing strong... ha, that strikes fear in the heart.

& Mormont: And now his watch has ended.

& Edd: Never knew Bannen could smell so good.

& Daenerys: Dracarys!

--
On the IMDb

Σ Very busy episode with a good pace.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий